in Minnesota State University that teach Business Edit
Professor in the Business department
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Brenda Flannery?

04/27/2010
MGMT330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Flannery tells you to make the project your own, but she grades you on her standards that are nearly impossible to obtain. She expects too much from you, as if you've been out in the business world for years. She expects you to already know a lot of the content when the point of a class is to learn. I would NOT recommend her.

12/27/2009
good
MGMT330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very difficult, demanding class. So much work outside of class which includes much group work. There aren't many points as tests make up for half the class grade, so every assignment needs serious attention. Very strict grading. Nice teacher and very enthusiastic but confusing at times. Don't expect direction, just like real world.

12/22/2009
MGMT330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Questionable whether she even has her degree because all she used were premade slides by the publishers of someCaproni Mgmt Book. Oh and you have to do slave labor.

12/07/2009

I hated this class. She gives you a huge project and no direction. On top of that, I got stuck with the worst group ever who didn't work with me at all! now I'm getting a bad grade because she wouldn't reassign me after I talked to her about how my group wound not work with me. Definitely NOT FAIR

12/02/2009
good
Mgmt330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher! Strongly suggest if you get the chance to take her. She clearly presents what she expects from you and is willing to work with you when ever you need help. One of the best teachers I've ever had.