in Marywood University that teach Music Edit
Professor in the Music department
at Marywood University, Scranton, PA
are you Joan McCusker?

01/29/2006
sight singing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Part of the reason why I left this university! So unhelpful, very cold (unless she chooses to like you). Now that I have moved on, I have found educators that actually see and believe in my musical talents, instead of claim they are non-existant.

09/05/2005
good
Aural Skills Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Be prepared to work, but she will help you out if you need it. She is one of three teachers that actually know what they're doing in the music department. Awesome, caring and fun teacher!

09/01/2005
good
all music Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i loooooove her

08/30/2005
good
Aural Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

she's crazy, but nice...

07/30/2005
good
aural skills Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

best teacher there

04/03/2005
good
Elem Music C&I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

So nice and enthusiastic! I think the whole class got A's too.

01/24/2005
good
Aural Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best Teacher!!!

09/10/2004
Piano Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Grades you on the clothes you wear and how you have your hair cut. Feels musical instruments make better furniture than instruments.....

05/20/2004
good
music Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE SR. JOAN!! SHE'S THE BEST!!

05/04/2004
good
sight sing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

You know what, I had Sr. Joan and I thought she was great. I can sight read great and I never had anything before college... so there!