in Mission College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
at Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
are you Lora Glaser?
B+

06/02/2014
RW Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: P

I don't recommend this instructor as she doesn't know how to teach the writing skill. She choose three expensive textbooks and never finish the textbook. She doesn't give paper exam she has one midterm and a final. Come on for listing and speaking class. She teach us two or three chapters for three books , never focus on the writing skill.

good
ESL960lS 31181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoy participating her class. She explains idioms very clearly. She is very nice to me.

good

I feel comfortable in her class. We can share our opinions in the class. She explains a lot to me.

good
ESL960lS 31181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

She is a nice professor. She takes care of every student. Let me improved in listening and speaking.

06/05/2013
960LS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She never came on time. She was always late. She don't give paper exam she has one midterm and a final. She chose a really expensive books. Come on for listing and speaking class she chose three books. She thought us two or three chapters. In final day she kept us for five hours.she always embarrass students in class when they ask a question.