in Mission College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
are you Lora Glaser?
B
12/13/2014
good
960LS Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Gives good feedback"

Lora Glaser is a nice person. I like her teaching ways and the books she used. Thanks!

12/13/2014
good
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Gives good feedback"

Lora Glaser is a great teacher. I felt comfortable to study at her class. She gave us many opportunities to practice speaking English and corrected our mistakes enthusiastically. Last semester, I studied ESL 950 R.W at her class. I feel that it not only improved my writing skills but also gained more knowledge. Thanks you so much :)

12/08/2014
good
950 RW Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Respected by students" "There for you"

She is very helpful, kindness and fair with everyone, and when somebody needs help she is always there .

12/05/2014
good
34805 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Better Like Group Projects" "Inspirational" "Get ready to read"

Her lesson is useful. She gave us oportunity to understand more. I really enjoyed groups work.

12/05/2014
good
34805 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Better Like Group Projects" "Gives good feedback" "Inspirational"

She is a good teacher. She knows her job and how to work with all kinds of student. She explained clearly. She used good books not expensive and useful. She is the best.

12/04/2014
good
ESL950RW Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback" "Amazing lectures"

I am very impressed with her teaching style and she works hard. Her lecture is very good and she keep review the lesson to make sure everybody get it. Her fast response on correcting our essays is helpful. The more practicing on assignments improved us to write perfectly sentences and reading comprehension are very good. She cares everyone. Thank.

12/03/2014
good
950 R.W. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Amazing lectures" "Respected by students"

She spends a lot of time for her students and answers all the questions.

06/02/2014
RW Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: P

I don't recommend this instructor as she doesn't know how to teach the writing skill. She choose three expensive textbooks and never finish the textbook. She doesn't give paper exam she has one midterm and a final. Come on for listing and speaking class. She teach us two or three chapters for three books , never focus on the writing skill.

good
ESL960lS 31181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoy participating her class. She explains idioms very clearly. She is very nice to me.

good

I feel comfortable in her class. We can share our opinions in the class. She explains a lot to me.

good
ESL960lS 31181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

She is a nice professor. She takes care of every student. Let me improved in listening and speaking.

06/05/2013
960LS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She never came on time. She was always late. She don't give paper exam she has one midterm and a final. She chose a really expensive books. Come on for listing and speaking class she chose three books. She thought us two or three chapters. In final day she kept us for five hours.she always embarrass students in class when they ask a question.