Colin Mills-Cannon at Rogue Community College

Colin Mills-Cannon

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/24/11

wr121

i got a lot out of this class, I really appreciated his patience and open mindedness but also his intelligence and teaching ability. he is a great teacher, i would take all of my writing and humanities classes from him if i could.

9/16/11

wr122

he is awesome i learned a lot from him, wish there were more professors like him at rcc.

7/1/11

wr121

I was pleasantly surprised. This was a great class, and an awesome teacher.

6/20/11

wr122

high expectations but a sweet guy. I liked him a lot and appreciated his respectful treatment of students. learned a lot from him.

5/31/11

wr122

Very smart guy and a fine writer/editor. High expectations but a kind person, a real gentleman.

9/29/10

ENGCOMP

He was very judgemental, extremely critical, unhelpful, spent more time critiquing than teaching. I would not recommend anyone consider him for an instructor. The entire class wanted to quit! Many claimed they were going to report him to the dean though I am unsure how many did. A very unfortunate experience. Don't do it!!! There are others better!

5/22/10

WR122

Oh boy.. Accused many members of the class of plagerism because he thought our level of writing was "too good to be our own." Accused me on both papers (midterm and final) of plagerizing, yet proved him wrong and he gave me an A+. :p They weren't even that great. Doesn't know much about writing and depends on the books to mostly teach us.

More Humanities professors at Rogue Community College