in Rogue Community College that teach Humanities Edit
Colin Mills-Cannon
Professor in the Humanities department
at Rogue Community College, Medford, OR
are you Colin Mills-Cannon?

11/24/2011
good
wr121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i got a lot out of this class, I really appreciated his patience and open mindedness but also his intelligence and teaching ability. he is a great teacher, i would take all of my writing and humanities classes from him if i could.

09/16/2011
good
wr122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is awesome i learned a lot from him, wish there were more professors like him at rcc.

07/01/2011
good

I was pleasantly surprised. This was a great class, and an awesome teacher.

06/20/2011
good
wr122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

high expectations but a sweet guy. I liked him a lot and appreciated his respectful treatment of students. learned a lot from him.

05/31/2011
good
wr122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very smart guy and a fine writer/editor. High expectations but a kind person, a real gentleman.

09/29/2010
ENGCOMP Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was very judgemental, extremely critical, unhelpful, spent more time critiquing than teaching. I would not recommend anyone consider him for an instructor. The entire class wanted to quit! Many claimed they were going to report him to the dean though I am unsure how many did. A very unfortunate experience. Don't do it!!! There are others better!

05/22/2010
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Oh boy.. Accused many members of the class of plagerism because he thought our level of writing was "too good to be our own." Accused me on both papers (midterm and final) of plagerizing, yet proved him wrong and he gave me an A+. :p They weren't even that great. Doesn't know much about writing and depends on the books to mostly teach us.