in Lindenwood University that teach Management Edit
are you Neil Moldafsky?
B

01/07/2014
good
MGT 330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

I just came upon this website. I wonder what class the complaining students were in. I liked the class and the professor. He took extra time to help me with different career sites.

08/16/2013
good
Mgmt 330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

I disagree with the other grades. He helped me after class hours. Some of the classes were very interesting. You had to work for your grades. I would probably take him again.

03/14/2011
MGMT330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I found that teacher not acceptable.. dropped the class before my grade dropped ridiculously ...

01/10/2011
MGMT330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

NOT PROF YOU WANNA TAKE