Wilhelm Jonach at Northern Virginia Community College (all campuses)

Wilhelm Jonach

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/22/13

HRI

Chef Wilhelm is an endearing & interesting person along as a platinum star in his field. Be grateful to be taught by him. I wouldn't say he is easy, if you are on time and don't miss class and participate you will pass. A man like him doesn't need to give slack.

8/22/12

HRI106

I've only had one class so far this semester, but I can tell he's going to be one of my all-time favorite teachers already.

4/16/12

HRI106

He is the most charismatic professor I've had ever come across. I love that he is willing to put the effort when you come on time, come to class, and brush over the textbooks just before class. And most importantly listen and try your very best he is truly the best culinary professors out there.

1/9/12

HR106

The best teacher and guide ever! extremely helpful and friendly. I wish He taught more subjects.

12/20/10

HRI106

Chef Wilhelm is an amazing instructor with a sense of humor and a heart of gold. He tends to toss the book out the window and gladly we follow suit. He is an amazing man and an even more amazing Chef. Every student I know is glad to have known him and blessed to have had him as an instructor.

More Hospitality professors at Northern Virginia Community College (all campuses)