in Northern Virginia Community College (all campuses) that teach Hospitality Edit

12/10/2014
good
106 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Participation matters"

He is a great teacher and a kind person. Come to class make put in the effort to learn and be respectful if you do that it is very fun!!!

08/22/2013
good
HRI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Chef Wilhelm is an endearing & interesting person along as a platinum star in his field. Be grateful to be taught by him. I wouldn't say he is easy, if you are on time and don't miss class and participate you will pass. A man like him doesn't need to give slack.

08/22/2012
good
HRI106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've only had one class so far this semester, but I can tell he's going to be one of my all-time favorite teachers already.

04/16/2012
good
HRI106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the most charismatic professor I've had ever come across. I love that he is willing to put the effort when you come on time, come to class, and brush over the textbooks just before class. And most importantly listen and try your very best he is truly the best culinary professors out there.

01/09/2012
good
HR106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher and guide ever! extremely helpful and friendly. I wish He taught more subjects.

12/20/2010
good
HRI106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Chef Wilhelm is an amazing instructor with a sense of humor and a heart of gold. He tends to toss the book out the window and gladly we follow suit. He is an amazing man and an even more amazing Chef. Every student I know is glad to have known him and blessed to have had him as an instructor.