in University of Connecticut that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Kathryn Watson?
B

04/28/2014
good
math 1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had!!! She Is so kind and easy to understand. I am not a math person and she made the class so easy. You MUST have her as a teacher.

07/31/2011
good
MATH1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This woman is possibly the nicest person I've ever met. Absolute doll, very easy to understand. Also very understanding and helpful. I hate math but I really do like this professor. I wish every teacher was like her.

12/19/2010
good
Math1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I've had at Uconn! I loved her! I really do not enjoy math and she explained things so so well!!! I got an A in the class She was extremely kind and always helpful and considerate. Professors like her deserve a big raise. Take Math 1030Q with her! I'm so lucky I ended up with her!

04/05/2010
good
MATH103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had her a few semesters ago but the class was fairly simple and I'm horrible at math. I also really liked how she taught, it reminded me of my middle or high school math classes so it made learning easier than the confusing TA's who barely speak english and just confuse you more. If you go to class and pay attention you'll do well