Kathryn Watson at University of Connecticut

Kathryn Watson

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

4/28/14

math 1011

Best teacher I have ever had!!! She Is so kind and easy to understand. I am not a math person and she made the class so easy. You MUST have her as a teacher.

7/31/11

MATH1011

This woman is possibly the nicest person I've ever met. Absolute doll, very easy to understand. Also very understanding and helpful. I hate math but I really do like this professor. I wish every teacher was like her.

12/19/10

Math1030

She is the best professor I've had at Uconn! I loved her! I really do not enjoy math and she explained things so so well!!! I got an A in the class She was extremely kind and always helpful and considerate. Professors like her deserve a big raise. Take Math 1030Q with her! I'm so lucky I ended up with her!

4/5/10

MATH103

I had her a few semesters ago but the class was fairly simple and I'm horrible at math. I also really liked how she taught, it reminded me of my middle or high school math classes so it made learning easier than the confusing TA's who barely speak english and just confuse you more. If you go to class and pay attention you'll do well

More Mathematics professors at University of Connecticut