in College of Staten Island (CUNY - Staten Island) that teach Biology Edit

05/21/2014
good
Genetics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is really nice and very clear. Fair to everyone and her exams are exactly from the notes she gives in class.

05/10/2014
good
BIO312- Genetic Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very lovely. Michelle is the best lab professor you could ever have. The quizzes and exams are from the notes. Very strict about cheating. Fair, extremely fair. Makes the class very fun. Everyone loves her and enjoys her class. I honestly learned more genetics in her class. (YOU SHOULD TEACH LECTURE). MICHELLE YOU ARE THE BEST! (Extra 10 points) :D

04/29/2014
good
BIO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best, just read her notes and slides. she is always helpful

04/13/2011
good
bio9226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER HANDS DOWN IN THE BIO DEPARTMENT!!!! If you study the reviews she gives before every test, you will DEFINITELY get an A. All of her tests had 6 points extra credit, which is also extremely helpful. LOVE HER!

01/18/2011
good
bio106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER. YOU WILL KNOW A LOT AFTER THIS CLASS.YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THE TEXTBOOK TO PREPARE FOR HER EXAMS. ALL YOU NEED IS TO STUDY THE SLIDES ( BY HEART). THE FINAL EXAM IS REALLY HARD,BUT IF YOU DID WELL IN THE WHOLE SEMESTER YOU WOULD GET AN A.

01/11/2011
good
BIO106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's the best! I would say my favorite professor so far in CSI. She's makes things SO easy. I am not that great in science but managed to get an A- in the class. She lets you know exactly what will be on her tests and is always willing to help you out if you're confused. Wish she taught more classes.

11/12/2010
good
bio106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best teacher ever!! before her I was afraid of bio but she made it easy and fun. she explains the material very well. listen for CLUES!! It will be an essay question. the bessst,love her!!

08/24/2010
good
bio105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best Professor i had so far. She is cute, sweet and makes the class lighten up! Gives break more than once at times, and don't worry about the notes- she has her's ready for u to read. the best part is that this was the class i never wanted to miss for what so ever. My summer was heavenly with her class..... I managed to get an A! yay!

08/10/2010
good
bio105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this fabulous professor for 105 this past summer!!! Once again she has proven herself worthy of being the best teacher this college has!!!! They don't come any better. Fair and to the point!! I wish she taught all disciplines.

07/16/2010
good
BIO105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best biology teacher ever. Tests and quiz are staright up easy, no tricks question whatsoever like most teachers out there.Couldve had an A if I tried hard, but still happy with a B