in Washtenaw Community College that teach Nursing Edit
Lorraine Chiappetta
Professor in the Nursing department
at Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
are you Lorraine Chiappetta?

02/20/2014
good
NUR255 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

She is amazing. Go to class and you will have a whole new way of thinking! She is positive, interesting and if you show up to class and pay attention with medium studying you're almost guaranteed to pass.

01/04/2012
good
NUR255 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My less than desirable grade was completely my own fault. She's very accommodating to student's needs, as long as you're respectful and show up to class. I missed one of my exams (thanks new testing center hours). She let me take it the following Monday with a grade cap at 78%, I scored 90% but she still saved my butt from failing the course!!

04/03/2010
good
NUR255 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

her class is a bit challenging but if you pay attention in class and take good notes it'll be bearable. if you have clinical at the hospital setting you've lucked out, way too much paperwork, stressful! i can't say much about her as a person, she can be rough at times and not very understanding.