in University of Northern Iowa that teach Marketing Edit
at University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
are you Steve Corbin?

11/02/2011
good
PSS01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This was the best class I have ever taken. It is the best preperation for real world. I recommend this class! You have tough work but it is worth it, I got A's on mine. If you want to be successful in business you better take this class with Corbin, I wouldn't want to take it with anyone else, he knows his stuff!

11/22/2010
good
BUS123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

$ales - Fantastic class, best preparation for real life you'll ever get! I'd take it even if I wasn't a business major!

02/06/2010
Salesclas Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Quit your job, forget about sleep and devote 40 hours a week to this ridiculous class. Corbin considers himself the greatest man alive. Apparently he doesnt think any of his students are taking other classes besides his. I did more work in this class than my other four combined. Makes you feel dumb if you email him a simple question. STAY AWAY!!!!!

07/01/2009
MarkeMana Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WAY TO MUCH WORK and three papers with extreme high expectations

05/19/2009
good
SalesMngm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down THE BEST teacher I've ever had at UNI, maybe my entire educational career. The class was very difficult but it's not rocket science & he grades fairly. Yes he plays favorites, but he honestly cares about ALL his students & their success. This class made me a better student, prepared me for the work force, & was a great finish to college.