in University of Northern Iowa that teach Marketing Edit
at University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
are you Steve Corbin?

11/02/2011
good
PSS01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This was the best class I have ever taken. It is the best preperation for real world. I recommend this class! You have tough work but it is worth it, I got A's on mine. If you want to be successful in business you better take this class with Corbin, I wouldn't want to take it with anyone else, he knows his stuff!

11/22/2010
good
BUS123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

$ales - Fantastic class, best preparation for real life you'll ever get! I'd take it even if I wasn't a business major!

02/06/2010
Salesclas Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Quit your job, forget about sleep and devote 40 hours a week to this ridiculous class. Corbin considers himself the greatest man alive. Apparently he doesnt think any of his students are taking other classes besides his. I did more work in this class than my other four combined. Makes you feel dumb if you email him a simple question. STAY AWAY!!!!!

07/01/2009
MarkeMana Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WAY TO MUCH WORK and three papers with extreme high expectations

05/19/2009
good
SalesMngm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down THE BEST teacher I've ever had at UNI, maybe my entire educational career. The class was very difficult but it's not rocket science & he grades fairly. Yes he plays favorites, but he honestly cares about ALL his students & their success. This class made me a better student, prepared me for the work force, & was a great finish to college.

05/15/2009
good
Sales101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good tips on dealing with recruiters, a lot of busy work, plays favorites, easy tests, keeps you 10 minutes after class sometimes, sometimes boring and repetitive.

12/04/2008
good
Sales01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher. Great class. He is really out to help the students. Does play favorites quite a bit though and don't get on his bad side!

09/14/2007
SalesSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take a hike, Corbin....your head doesn't fit in the classroom anymore.

09/14/2007
SalesSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

So this teacher is a pompous & arrogant. He thinks he is God's greatest gift to sales. He picks favorites which is something elementary teachers do. The class is interesting save himself.

01/05/2007
good
Sales1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good class. Learned a lot. Be prepared to work. He will also give unannounced quizes so read the book. He makes class fun and you will learn a lot.

11/09/2006
good
salesmgmt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kind of a looney-toon but he does care alot about his students. The class is basically "how to get a job". The tests and quizzes are SO easy if you read the stuff. The other mods and projects are easy just alittle time consuming so DON'T PROCRASTINATE!

05/05/2006
good
Marketing Mgnt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very fun class, very good professor. very teaching style and presentation.

03/30/2006
good

very interesting professor and teaching style. Fun and learned a lot.

03/30/2006

very

11/12/2005
good
Sales MGMT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great proffesor, interesting class, but there IS a lot of work so don't fall behind. He gives a lot of quizzes but they are really easy if you read the material. The one Sat. class we had went by really fast and was fun, PLUS he brought us Bagels for breakfast. Very helpful and really cares about his students getting great jobs and succeeding.

11/11/2005
good
SalesManagement Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Corbin is the most inspirational teacher I know. All I can say is WOW! this class is amazing. I learned so much about the business world. Very demanding, but I feel way ahead of other students that haven't taken the course. Highly recommended to all business students. Heck, I'd recommend it to ANY student.

11/10/2005
good
Sales Mgmnt. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best class and professor at UNI. All about how to interview, write resumes, how to secure a job, and trust-based relationship selling! Lots of work..but well worth it! Tons of guest speakers who are ALL hiring!

11/09/2005
good
Sales Managemen Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Probably the best professor I have ever had, but be ready for a heavy work load.

11/04/2005
good
Sales Mgmt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWSOME Professor!!! Would take another class with him again. The course is not hard, just time consuming. He tells you what to study for the exam, has tons of guest speakers, so you have plenty of opportunities to explore career opportinites on a face to face basis with recruiters. VERY EASY TO TALK TO. Course will help with looking for a job.

09/25/2005
good
Sales Managment Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Demanding class but well worth the effort. Definatley the best class I took at UNI. There is a lot of work but it is useful down the road.