in Polk State College that teach Business Edit
David Broxterman
Professor in the Business department
at Polk State College, Lakeland, FL
are you David Broxterman?
B+

05/09/2014
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

AWESOME PROFESSOR!!! He is firm on what his expectations are, but clearly explains what it takes to make the grade that YOU want. There just isn't words to describe Prof.Broxterman but, you will definitely leave his class feeling like you have learned valuable information. You will earn your grade in this class. I look foward to having him again

05/08/2014
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Prof. B Rocks! He is tough but fair! :-) Do the work and you will get a good grade.

02/06/2014
good
MAN4162 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Talk about a teacher that is actively involved at PSC and has a heart of gold! His teaching methods are based on "selling" which gives real life examples to students of what they need in the future! You EARN your grade! If you put the effort, you WILL get your A! Its up to you! I feel honored to meet Dr. B! Truly an inspiration in my life forever

10/22/2013
good
MAN 3240 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

WOW! What an exciting professor and class. He is strict a first, then shows his true side-an understanding "participative" leader (Remember, there are 3 leadership types on this planet). I would rate him as the best professor - EVER! Attend the first class or risk failure!

10/21/2013
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor!! He is firm on what he expects, but does give opportunities for extra credit through CCCS. I plan on taking him again for other courses that he teaches. Really nice guy in and out of class.

10/08/2013
man 4900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This was a Hybrid class 4 days in class.I really like this professor. He is so great at what he does. Excellent..

07/08/2013
good
man3303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher, I took him online and in class. He's very strict but also understanding. He does make you do a lot of work but as long as you follow his guidelines he will give you a participation grade. Make sure you pay very close attention to him (clue).

06/05/2013
good
Man3063 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

doc B is the best professor at PSC. He is strait forward about the whole course at the start. You know exactly what you need to do to pass, or get a particular grade.

11/22/2012
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best their is. I will take more classes with Dr. Broxterman. He is the best. No guessing in his class. You know exactly what it takes to earn the grade you want. He will help but not hand you the answers on a platter. He will help you find the answers on your own. Thats called teaching and learning. I like it.

08/22/2012
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best professor PC has. I actually look forward to going to his classes. He tells you right from the get go what to do to earn each grade. He is not easy but is fair!

03/21/2012
good
MAN3063 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's straight forward; tells you extactly what work needs to be done to EARN the grade you want. Very helpful and he keeps class interesting and fun! Who would've ever thought that Business Ethics could be fun but Dr. B did! I will be taking many more classes with him!!

09/08/2011
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best at polk state. no doubt best at any college. I will sign up for his courses as much as possible to learn and have fun doing it! I love the in-class exercises. And he's cute.

06/15/2011
good
MAN3303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good teacher. The best teacher at PSC. You work hard in his class, but also learn a lot.

05/17/2011
good
MAN3303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not the easiest but definitely the BEST! I learned more in his class than any other at Polk. And had fun doing it! I'll be back for more!

05/13/2011
good
man3303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I never thought of Dr. Broxterman as hot or not. He is a professional that managed the 3 classes I took with him well and taught us alot.

04/08/2011
good
Ldshpall Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wish he taught more classes. He is a great professor and I highly recommend him.

11/22/2010
good

Woohoo! Dr. B is fine! Just wish I was older, or he was younger.....never mind, it would work now if he wasn't married. But really, a great professor that can really teach the right stuff.

10/27/2010
good
MAN3303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher!!! One of the best professors at PSC.

06/28/2010
good
MAN4162 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Broxterman is hot! And a great professor! I will try to take his classes as often as I can. AND he's fun and has great stories about his army days. he has lots of business experience and teaches what to do and not to do in the real world.

06/19/2010
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!