in Elgin Community College that teach Music Edit
Larry Dieffenbach
Professor in the Music department
at Elgin Community College, Elgin, IL
are you Larry Dieffenbach?
A+

08/19/2013
good
MUS126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Larry is a very talented teacher and piano player. If anyone has even a slight interest in learning how to play the piano, they should take his class. He is very experienced and you can learn a lot from him. I excelled far quicker than I expected due to his amazing ability to teach. Bring sheet music of pieces to him you want to play. He will help.

11/29/2011
good
MUS126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Larry was the greatest piano teacher I've had. I took this class two semesters ago and I loved it! Hes very helpful and encouraging. Take this class if you want to get the feel for piano. The best thing I can say is practice practice! Some of the songs can very difficult with playing with hands separately so it will take time. Great class though!

05/03/2011

Awesome Teacher

11/04/2010
good
mus126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is very outgoing, loves life, and makes class interesting. He shows you his tests ahead of time, so if you practice you'll do fine.