in Elgin Community College that teach Economics Edit
are you Michael Chahino?
A+

05/13/2014
good
ECN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A+

Very easy teacher! The homework is the exams! Even though attendance is mandatory, if you send him an email explaining why you can't come he will understand.

05/21/2013
good
ECN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's definitely an easy teacher. He also really helped me learn a bit about the economy. He's not particularly boring. The only thing about the class that really bothered me was that it was like two and a half hours long. Still though, he's really easy, and he's a good teacher too. He let us take our quizzes in groups, and he'll help you get an A.

05/02/2012
good
ECN101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, very knowledgeable and is very thorough and clear. He has a bunch of great, present day examples of the economy and he really got me interested in economy. He is a great guy and a wonderful teacher. I learned a lot and really enjoyed learning in class.

02/26/2012
good
MMT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Chanino is awesome. He knows the material and he knows how to teach. He always made sure that everybody understood before moving on and was always willing to help. He also has a great sense of humor which makes class more interesting. I'm not a big school person by any means but I always looked forward to Chanino's Thursday night class.

05/27/2011
good
BEC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love him. He is very helpful

05/23/2011
good
BEC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful Teacher. He really enjoys economics and teaches it in a way that a student (or someone who is not familiar with the subject) will understand. I have taken other teachers and failed this course, but this past semester I passed with an A! Mr. Chahino Rocks!

05/17/2011
good
BEC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

MICHAEL CHAHINO IS THE MAN...I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY WHO LOVES ECONOMICS AND WHO WANTS TO MAKE THEIR GPA HIGHER...HE TAUGHT VERY WELL AND HE CARES AND KNOWS A LOT ABOUT WHAT HE'S TEACHING AND IS VERY INFORMATIVE....OVERALL HE WAS THE BEST TEACHER EVER.!!!

04/08/2011
good
BEC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took Basic Econ with Prof Chahino. He is very clear and will go over things until you understand. He cares less about the tests and more about how well you are understanding it. Basically no outside work. Midterm study guide had all the answers and was easy to get an A on if you study

12/20/2010
good

He's a great guy! So intelligent. A great teacher. yet economics was still very boring. but he went really slow because he wanted us to actually learn rather than finishing the whole book which would have been useless. He really cared about the students. very helpful..

12/10/2010