in University of Hawaii at Manoa that teach Theater Edit
Jillian Blakkan-Strauss
Professor in the Theater department
at University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI
are you Jillian Blakkan-Strauss?

11/30/2012
good
THEA221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Jillian. She's so fun and helpful. Also very understanding and always there if you need her. She really makes class fun. Best class ever!

11/18/2012
good

AMAZING class AMAZING teacher.

11/23/2011
good
THEA221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome class, even if you dont have an interest in theatre, TAKE THIS CLASS. Its super fun and it teaches you alot about yourself. You get to know your classmates and become more comfortable with yourself performing, speaking etc. Jillian is HOT! One of the most fun classes I have ever took.

11/08/2011
good

I was super nervous taking an acting class for the first time, but Jillian is awesome and passionate as well as makes you feel comfortable and sometimes a little silly :). Most fun part of my day, I'm sad it's (almost) over.

07/28/2011
good

It was for a summer session but I really enjoyed class. She really made me want to come everyday and she was very understanding about the journals. I felt really comfortable talking with her and I don't think there is anyone better than her teaching theatre! I really recommend taking her class even just for the fun of it!