in Smith College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Smith College, Northampton, MA
are you Mona Kulp?

04/04/2012
good
CHM224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

SHE'S THE BEST! Super helpful, fair grader, makes everything really clear. I can write my reports with a good idea of what I need to discuss based on our post-lab discussions. Also, she's very sweet and helpful during lab. I hope I get her again!

12/21/2010
good
CHM111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She taught my lab section. I really enjoyed having her as a teacher. She was very clear in her directions and was always willing to clarify questions. Her teaching style is very organized and easy to comprehend. Great personality too! Very low key, yet funny.

05/07/2010
good
CHM222L Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She put up with my crazy-weird shenanigans, and was interested in helping me, and answering my tons of questions about lab procedure. Had her for CHM111 lab also. Cool and collected.