Amy Faris at Brookdale Community College

Grade ReceivedA-

Loved this learning experience

5/18/13

ART214

She is great! She loves art and loves teaching. You could not find a better teacher.

8/14/12

Arts233

She is the best! Loves Art and is very helpful. Stays late after class to talk. Brings lots of materials to play with. Take her for any class!

12/22/11

ARTSfig

I took figure drawing 1 with amy. she is by far the best art teacher i have ever had. she is interested in your development as an artist and wants you to succeed. very helpful, fun, and i never dreaded going to her class.

12/8/11

ARTS122

Color Theory with Amy is Awesome! I am not an artist, had a lot of fun and did really well! Follow the guidelines of the projects even if you're not creative and you will do well. Amy is a great teacher and is very helpful and gives great motivation! She'll make you feel great about yourself! Supplies are expensive but it's an easy A and worth it!

12/2/11

ARTS122

Sh is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I had her for both color theory and drawing 1. She really enjoys seeing her students succeed in her class. She's always there for inspiration and she always has a positive attitude. Taking a class with her is truly a gift and you'll love every second of time with her!

12/2/11

ARTS122

BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!! :)

8/29/11

Arts233

Absolutely the BEST art teacher I have ever! I have seen firsthand how patiently Amy instructs and inspires the most difficult students to push past their frustrations and create beautiful works of art. Drawing I and Acrylic Painting are still my most memorable classes at Brookdale...I'm sure Figure Drawing will soon be on my list after Fall 2011.

6/18/10

ColorThry

I must say it was a luck of a click that joined Amy and my self together for Color theory, and I have to say it was the most important action of my life. I am now taking her Acrylic course, and again she shows nothing but the utmost care and dedication. She goes well out of her way to help and if you miss out on having her I feel sorry for you

More Fine Arts professors at Brookdale Community College