Eugene Pardi at Estrella Mountain Community College

Eugene Pardi

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

5/26/13

HCR240

Mr. Pardi is the funniest teacher I've ever had. Since he was an ER doc, he had a lot of interesting stories and knowledge. Most of his tests were open book/take home and he was SUPER laid back. He's not your typical instructor, and is a little scatter-brained, however, he knows his stuff and he always makes class fun. LOVED this class.

8/17/12

HCR240

I had Dr. Pardi for BIO 201 & 202 and also HCR 240 (Pathophysiology). He is the best professor ever! He is so funny and practical. He lets you know your role as a nurse in real hospital situations. He was an ER doctor for 20+ years and shares his experiences in class. He gets an A+!

8/17/12

BIO201

Absolutely the favorite professor I have ever had, and I have had 29. His medical knowledge is extensive. His real life application to my career as a nurse was spot on due to his 20+ years experience as an ER doctor. He is the most entertaining and down to earth professor. He is the best! Wish I could still take more of his classes.

12/8/11

hcr240

Dr. Pardi will keep you entertained! He's extremely intelligent, but keeps it real. He doesn't sugar coat anything, just tells you as it is. He shares many stories from being an ER Doc. His tests are difficult, even though he makes the info. somewhat easy to understand. I love him. One of the best instructors I've ever had. call him Chipper.

5/13/11

bio201

Dr Pardi is an excellent teacher. His classes are the best. Keeps the class and material very interesting.

3/26/11

bio202

Dr. Pardi is the best instructor so far. Well experienced, compassionate and cares so much about his students. Friendly and responds to your emails promptly. Very approachable but you have to be ready for his jokes... he is awesome.

12/15/10

BIO202

Dr. Pardi is the best professor I have had in college. I had him for BIO201, as well as just recently for 202. He has a great sense of humor, makes the class enjoyable, and gives us so much practical clinical knowledge from his experience as an ER doctor. I recommend him to anyone I know that is going to take these courses.

11/2/10

bio202

Dr Pardi is one of the best professors I've had in science. I don't care for science too much but he makes the subject fun and interesting. Awesome teacher. If you have to take Bio 201 & 202 take him.

More Biology professors at Estrella Mountain Community College