in Estrella Mountain Community College that teach Biology Edit

05/25/2014
good
HCR-240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Dr. Pardi is very nice and if you want an easy class you should take him. But if you want to learn anything or retain what you learn I suggest taking from someone else. He just makes it too easy. And his lectures are too broad. His power points are over 200 slides each. all tests are multiple choice. Didn't learn a whole lot. disappointed!

05/09/2014
good
HCR 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Pardi is a fun, laid back, approachable professor. Teaching style is strictly lecture/PP. My biggest complaint is that there was way too much information for the time given for this course. We skimmed over everything, but didn't learn a whole lot of depth to any one thing. Homework assignments are all case studies, which I enjoyed a lot.

05/26/2013
good
HCR240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Pardi is the funniest teacher I've ever had. Since he was an ER doc, he had a lot of interesting stories and knowledge. Most of his tests were open book/take home and he was SUPER laid back. He's not your typical instructor, and is a little scatter-brained, however, he knows his stuff and he always makes class fun. LOVED this class.

08/17/2012
good
HCR240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Dr. Pardi for BIO 201 & 202 and also HCR 240 (Pathophysiology). He is the best professor ever! He is so funny and practical. He lets you know your role as a nurse in real hospital situations. He was an ER doctor for 20+ years and shares his experiences in class. He gets an A+!

08/17/2012
good
BIO201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely the favorite professor I have ever had, and I have had 29. His medical knowledge is extensive. His real life application to my career as a nurse was spot on due to his 20+ years experience as an ER doctor. He is the most entertaining and down to earth professor. He is the best! Wish I could still take more of his classes.

12/08/2011
good
hcr240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Pardi will keep you entertained! He's extremely intelligent, but keeps it real. He doesn't sugar coat anything, just tells you as it is. He shares many stories from being an ER Doc. His tests are difficult, even though he makes the info. somewhat easy to understand. I love him. One of the best instructors I've ever had. call him Chipper.

05/13/2011
good
bio201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr Pardi is an excellent teacher. His classes are the best. Keeps the class and material very interesting.

03/26/2011
good
bio202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Pardi is the best instructor so far. Well experienced, compassionate and cares so much about his students. Friendly and responds to your emails promptly. Very approachable but you have to be ready for his jokes... he is awesome.

12/15/2010
good
BIO202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Pardi is the best professor I have had in college. I had him for BIO201, as well as just recently for 202. He has a great sense of humor, makes the class enjoyable, and gives us so much practical clinical knowledge from his experience as an ER doctor. I recommend him to anyone I know that is going to take these courses.

11/02/2010
good
bio202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr Pardi is one of the best professors I've had in science. I don't care for science too much but he makes the subject fun and interesting. Awesome teacher. If you have to take Bio 201 & 202 take him.