in Broward College (all campuses) that teach Nursing Edit
are you Luis Hernandez?
B

09/09/2014
good
nur1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hernandez comes off as very hard and mean but he is a really great teacher. He really wants you to respect him and respect the program. It makes you a better nurse. He is a great teacher that you will learn a lot from! Listen and participate and you will do great.

05/06/2014
good
Nur 1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

It took me a while to warm up to this guy. But as time went by I realized he wanted us all to succeed. He provides students with many resources to help us pass our tests. He doesn't have to, but he chooses to because he cares. He hasn't been a nurse for too long so he knows exactly how hard the program is. Just study read the material more once.

03/21/2014
NUR1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

this is the worst professor he needs to go and see a doctor because he does not even how to lecture this guy is sick

09/29/2013
good
NUR1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

He is strict & sets deadlines that he expects you to conform to, but he prepares you for what's to come. He may seem intimidating with his military-like demeanor, but he's a good man that can will try to help you. Unfortunately that cannot be said for the professors that follow. Study the book and you'll be set, the book is his bible.

08/09/2013
good
NUR 1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best nursing professors! Content is a lot more difficult than Process I, so do not miss one lecture. Study hard, apply your knowledge, and you will succeed.

08/09/2013
good
NUR 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the nicest professors! He truly wants you to succeed! Attend every lecture, be on time to clinical, and read your chapters. It is possible to get higher than a C in nursing school, you just have to put in the effort.

05/13/2013
good

I expected nursing school to be hard, but not this hard. This professor truly wants every student to succeed, but the grade received is EARNED not given. I passed process I and II with C's, but was one of 18 out of 60 students to make it through. This nursing program has proven to be the hardest thing I've done in life to date. Best of luck all

03/22/2013
good
nur1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Just finished process 1 and passed with a B. I think he is a really good teacher and does care despite what others say. Attend all lectures and there is your passing grade. His lecture is actually on the test and the rest you need to read people! DO NOT BE LATE FOR CLINICAL DAYS BY EVEN 1 MINUTE!!! Don't say I didn't give you a heads up.

01/27/2013
good
NUR1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very good instructor.The reason for his poor rating is because he teacher Process I and II.It is common for people to struggle with these classes and then instead of taking personal responsibility,they blame teacher.He truly cares about his students.He is the best clinical instructor in the entire school.Study nonstop and you'll pass.

12/19/2012
nur1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

My worst experience in the college by far. He should never allow teaching. He should just go to his day job or night job as RN. Obviously, not everybody could teach.