in Northern Virginia Community College (all campuses) that teach Biology Edit
B+

08/09/2014
good
Bio 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Hankyel Park. He took an interest in every single student in the class and would not just present the information but would actually teach you how to learn it. If you Google his name you will see a whole list of achievements. For him to teach at NVCC shows how much he really cares. Best. Professor. Ever.

04/25/2014
good
BIO 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

I really enjoyed this course and Dr. Park is a very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the material. going to class made it so that I never even had to crack my textbook. I would definitely recommend this professor. He spends too much time giving study tips, but if you are poor student he will work hard to make sure that you don't fail!

12/05/2013
good
BIO 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's an amazing professor. I enjoyed his class b/c of the unique way he teaches Microbiology. he makes topics that may seem abstract, very perceptible. He very well conveys his excitement about the material & connects topics to real life experiences, making them easy to understand & remember. I wish all teachers were this passionate about their job

11/04/2013
good
BIO 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers I've ever had. Made the trip to school (two buses and a train in the winter) worth it. Told us exactly what to study, was always clear, answered questions as many times as I needed, and cared about my grade, would give us participation points to help our grade be higher if needed (a 78 could be bumped to an 80). Great guy!

08/23/2013
good
bio 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I came from the poorest high school. My background in science and math is not that much. But Dr. Park helped me understand biology easy way to study. He really cares for any students not only the A ones. His motivation is great.I wish I had him in high school. It is hard to compete with students who came from good school.But Dr. Park made it easy.