Micah Daily at Mount St. Mary's College

Micah Daily

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

1/13/14

PHI 21

she's an amazing teacher. i've always had an interest for philosophy so i did enjoy this class. she doesn't really assign hw but she wants full participation. probably the hardest part of the class are the 2 5-page papers and the end of the class presentation.

7/27/13

Phi 21

Great! She truly loves Philosophy and the concepts within them. She uses the textbook a good amount, loves participation, and shows her passion. Pay attention, read the book and notes, use her study guide for exams and I got an A in her class. Take care, I love her!

5/8/12

Phi21

Before I took her class I did not know a thing about philosophy, but now I've actually grown an interest in it. She is an awesome instructor in class and outside of it. I would definately recommend her class to anyone.

2/2/11

Phil21

Miss Daily is a great teacher. She is different then other teachers, I like her teaching style a lot. You need a book, I didn't have one though, I just took pics of assign pages with my camera, and studied them on the computer and got an "A" :0) Very helpful

More Philosophy professors at Mount St. Mary's College