in Mount St. Mary's College that teach Philosophy Edit
at Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA
are you Micah Daily?

01/13/2014
good
PHI 21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she's an amazing teacher. i've always had an interest for philosophy so i did enjoy this class. she doesn't really assign hw but she wants full participation. probably the hardest part of the class are the 2 5-page papers and the end of the class presentation.

07/27/2013
good
Phi 21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great! She truly loves Philosophy and the concepts within them. She uses the textbook a good amount, loves participation, and shows her passion. Pay attention, read the book and notes, use her study guide for exams and I got an A in her class. Take care, I love her!

05/08/2012
good
Phi21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Before I took her class I did not know a thing about philosophy, but now I've actually grown an interest in it. She is an awesome instructor in class and outside of it. I would definately recommend her class to anyone.

02/02/2011
good
Phil21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Miss Daily is a great teacher. She is different then other teachers, I like her teaching style a lot. You need a book, I didn't have one though, I just took pics of assign pages with my camera, and studied them on the computer and got an "A" :0) Very helpful