in Colorado Technical University Online that teach Health Services Management Edit
Brandy Styron
Professor in the Health Services Management department
at Colorado Technical University Online, Colorado Springs, CO
are you Brandy Styron?

10/07/2013
good
HIT125- HIT135 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Brandy Styron, was the best professor I have encountered while attending CTU. She cares deeply about her students succeeding with their educational program/s. By having her as my instructor for three courses in my ASMBC program I was able to graduate with Honors and have continued forward with my Bachelor's in Healthcare Management."A"

02/18/2012
good
HIT135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher I have ever had! She wants you to succeed and is willing to work with you to achieve success.

06/25/2011
good
HIT03 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HIT125-1103B-03 sHE WAS HELPFUL, NICE, always willing to help if needed. Showed she cared about her students.

06/21/2011
good
HIT135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Makes sure that everyone in her class understands every aspect of the class!! Just simply put... AMAZING!!!!

08/10/2010
good
HLTH102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Styron is a wonderful teacher. She is always so willing to help, and goes above and beyond what most other teachers will do. She is a true treasure.

08/10/2010