in Alma College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Alma College, Alma, MI
are you Mark Cubberly?

05/13/2013
good
CHM223-224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't care what bad others might say about this guy. He was a fantastic professor who worked extraordinarily hard to make sure students learned the material. He was very clear and honestly if you did not do well you either were lazy or did not like Chem. I hope he's moved on to a good place. BTW loved the prerogative reference on one of the tests

12/03/2005
good
Chm 224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, I went into this class absolutely dreading his style. I don't like learning groups nor do I like constant worksheet and quizzes. He converted me. He's very clear about what he wants you to do. You do it, you get at least an AB.

10/21/2005
FHS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: WD

If you get behind at all, good luck catching up. Sometimes you have to remind the professor what we should do, and that he needs to elaborate on his expectations.

06/21/2005
good
chm 223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

05/18/2005
CHM 224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's not a bad guy but switching from Hill to Cubberly is hell.