William House at San Jacinto College - Central

William House

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/13/11

Psyc2317

This is a tough class period! I do not recommend anyone take it online! If you do take it online I recommend Dr. House. I started the class thinking I should of taken this in a classroom, I ended the class thinking I should of taken this in a classroom. I never spent so many hours trying to learn something, but with Dr. House's help I got it!

12/7/11

PSYC2317

This professor does not teach anything. Constantly contradicts the book, making the course, which is online, confusing at best and impossible at worst. Does not drop any tests as other students mentioned. Counts off on assigments based on the book and then AFTER he does so tells you the book is wrong. STUDENT BEWARE!!

12/22/10

Psych2317

Dr. House was pretty easy...I took him for psch statistics. He drops 5 quizes and you get 2 chances to take them!! He also gives you 2 chances to take the midterm and final!! I made an A....I would recommend him.

12/14/10

psych2301

I registered for another professor online but for some reason this professor was his replacement.This professor is only there for a pay check.I agree with the other post in regards to not learning anything.My major is Psych and my money and time was wasted taking his class.I didn't learn anything and he didn't make this class interesting at all.

12/10/10

PSYC2301

His class was not intersting at all but it was an easy A. There are papers that you write but besides that there are quizes and exams that are not timed. I didn't really learn much in his class and this is a blow off class to get an A.

12/5/10

PSYC2317

Took his online class. It was alright..

10/3/10

Pysch2317

Dr. House is very helpful and easy. I took him for psych statistics online and he was super easy. Drops 5 quizes and sets no time limit for taking quizes or test!!! I would definitly recommmend taking him!

More Psychology professors at San Jacinto College - Central