in San Jacinto College - Central that teach Psychology Edit
at San Jacinto College - Central, Pasadena, TX
are you William House?

12/13/2011
good
Psyc2317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This is a tough class period! I do not recommend anyone take it online! If you do take it online I recommend Dr. House. I started the class thinking I should of taken this in a classroom, I ended the class thinking I should of taken this in a classroom. I never spent so many hours trying to learn something, but with Dr. House's help I got it!

12/07/2011
PSYC2317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This professor does not teach anything. Constantly contradicts the book, making the course, which is online, confusing at best and impossible at worst. Does not drop any tests as other students mentioned. Counts off on assigments based on the book and then AFTER he does so tells you the book is wrong. STUDENT BEWARE!!

12/22/2010
good
Psych2317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. House was pretty easy...I took him for psch statistics. He drops 5 quizes and you get 2 chances to take them!! He also gives you 2 chances to take the midterm and final!! I made an A....I would recommend him.

12/14/2010
psych2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I registered for another professor online but for some reason this professor was his replacement.This professor is only there for a pay check.I agree with the other post in regards to not learning anything.My major is Psych and my money and time was wasted taking his class.I didn't learn anything and he didn't make this class interesting at all.

12/10/2010
PSYC2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

His class was not intersting at all but it was an easy A. There are papers that you write but besides that there are quizes and exams that are not timed. I didn't really learn much in his class and this is a blow off class to get an A.

12/05/2010
PSYC2317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took his online class. It was alright..

10/03/2010
good
Pysch2317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. House is very helpful and easy. I took him for psych statistics online and he was super easy. Drops 5 quizes and sets no time limit for taking quizes or test!!! I would definitly recommmend taking him!