in Houston Community College (all campuses) that teach Government Edit

05/13/2012
good
Govt2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i got an A!!!I LOVED HIM SOOO MUCH, HE IS VERY EASY AND FUNNY TOO. PLEASE TAKE HIM IF YOU WANT AN EASY A.

05/07/2012
good
GOVT2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easiest government teacher I've ever took. Just study your notes, it is not that long. Tests are exactly in the notes, no textbook need actually. Easy A, easy work. I enjoy his class though a little bit boring cuz my class is 4 hours, but he let us leave early. Take him you won't regret!

05/05/2012
good
Govt1411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher everrrrrrr

04/30/2012
good
govt2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is easy!! He tries to be funny but he's really corny.

04/29/2012
good
GOVT2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, best I've had. I would recommend this professor to anyone. You do not need a textbook and there are't a whole lot of notes. Easy A if you read over the notes. 4 test and if you do good on the first 3 you don't have to take the final.

04/24/2012
good
govtFall Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good Professor. Clearly explained everything he wanted you to know. No book needed. True/False test based off of his in-class notes. He is a great teacher because he obviously enjoys the subject that he is teaching. Wish I had more teachers like him. Report this rating

01/16/2012
good
govt2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

i took mr yaghubi for 2301 and made an A.the final is optional and he is very open to any questions. i recommend him to anyone and everyone.

01/07/2012
good
govt2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I asked around who to take my government class with and the answer was a unanimous YAGHUBI from everyone. this is the best educational decision I ever made. very happy;)

12/23/2011
good
govt2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher easy 3 tests and the final optional he is friendly and very helpful. i got an A in his class i totally recommend him to anyone who needs government.

08/13/2011
good
govt1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

mr. yaghubi is very smart.he is very funny and the final is optional!