Beth Kaufka at Portland Community College

Beth Kaufka

Number of ratings 20 / Average Grade:  C Submit a correction

7/14/14

WR 90

Great teacher. Talks about her personal life a little too much

3/12/14

WR-90-0-13-794

One of the best teachers I have ever had I love her teaching style Extremely helpful & there when needed On top of all of this she has an awesome personality I highly recommend this class

12/6/13

reading 80

Honestly one of the best teachers I have ever had. She actually cares about her students and her work shows it.

3/21/13

Writing 90

Beth Kaufka...she found her calling. She loves what she does and it becomes contagious. I watched students, with no interest in writing, walk away excited to share their new love with EVERYONE! She is not only a very capable instructor, but she genuinely loves and believes in her students. This belief in them is the number one reason they succeed.

3/20/13

RD90

If I would have had her as a teacher i high school, I would have been a famous writer by now. She has brought out a side of me that I didn't know was even there! Thank you Beth!

3/14/13

WR 80

She has been the best instructor I ever have. She creates a environment that teaches us well. She makes the learning fun & useful. If anyone is taking reading & writing and needs help with it, I suggest you take her class.

3/14/13

RD 80

She really a great instructor. She take of her free time to help her students who needs help. She put her students ahead . I wish she was in reading & writing 90 & 115 so I can take her class.

reading writing

I really enjoyed you this term! Maybe next term I could take your writing 90! I will miss you. Thanks for the patients!

RD-80-0-10-413

OK beth, you was a excellent teacher to have I wish I could contuied my 90 class with you. But unfortuntly I can't which is really sad maybe next year LOVE YA?

WR80 RE80

Greatest teacher I have had in my learning career. She is up beat and funny. She has gave me a great start to my college experience. She is an all round great person to be around

RD-80-0-10-413

Great professor, always there when needed help, and makes class fun and enjoyable

12/3/12

wr90

This is one of the best teacher I've ever had. Take her class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/29/12

WR80

Beth is a great teacher, she is very flexible and open minded. She made the class pretty lively and she make her assignments easy and clear. She also can be fun teacher! Beth made me enjoy the class. When finish her class, I will miss her.

11/9/12

WR90

Beth is an amzing teacher. She is very high spirited and energetic. She is very clear on what she expects of her class. And she is really helpful. She gives a week for late assignments. I would recommend her to everyone. I wish she taught a higher level writingclass.she is phenominal

1/21/12

WR90

May favorite teacher of all time! She's incredibly inspiring and helpful. She wants you to succeed and shows it in her teaching. AWESOME TEACHER!

8/26/11

WR90

She changed my outlook on alot of things; for that I am greatful. She has continued to be support me in my academic journey and in life. Thank you. SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!

5/11/11

RD90

This instructor is nothing like what you would expect from a college instructor to be like. She makes things understandable, shes firm,fun, and makes college seem like the place to be. If i could have her teach all my classes i would. Top instructor at PCC for sure anybody that thinks otherwise should sit on a sharp pencil.

2/4/11

WR90

Inspirational. Inspiring. Stirring. Rousing. Moving. Exciting. Stimulating.

12/2/10

WR90

She has set the bar! I haven't been in college in over 9 yrs.Iam in her 1st class she has ever taught(literally 1st class of the day 1st class of her teaching profession@ a college). She is really in tune with her students. Her class is free flowing,creative,fun, and easy to grasp a hold of.I feel she has her students in her best interest.

11/11/10

RD115

This teacher has absolutely ridiculous expectations out of her students. 70% of my class has a D or F. That is not an overstatement whatsoever. One(!) has an A. I have honestly learned nothing from this teacher. Furthermore, she tends to grade on your writing skill rather than more than my actual writing teacher. I advise you to find another profes

More Writing professors at Portland Community College