in Portland Community College that teach Writing Edit
are you Beth Kaufka?
C

07/14/2014
good
WR 90 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Talks about her personal life a little too much

03/12/2014
good
WR-90-0-13794 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers I have ever had I love her teaching style Extremely helpful & there when needed On top of all of this she has an awesome personality I highly recommend this class

12/06/2013
good
reading 80 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly one of the best teachers I have ever had. She actually cares about her students and her work shows it.

03/21/2013
good
Writing 90 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Beth Kaufka...she found her calling. She loves what she does and it becomes contagious. I watched students, with no interest in writing, walk away excited to share their new love with EVERYONE! She is not only a very capable instructor, but she genuinely loves and believes in her students. This belief in them is the number one reason they succeed.

03/20/2013
good
RD90 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If I would have had her as a teacher i high school, I would have been a famous writer by now. She has brought out a side of me that I didn't know was even there! Thank you Beth!

03/14/2013
good
WR 80 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She has been the best instructor I ever have. She creates a environment that teaches us well. She makes the learning fun & useful. If anyone is taking reading & writing and needs help with it, I suggest you take her class.

03/14/2013
good
RD 80 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She really a great instructor. She take of her free time to help her students who needs help. She put her students ahead . I wish she was in reading & writing 90 & 115 so I can take her class.

good
reading writing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed you this term! Maybe next term I could take your writing 90! I will miss you. Thanks for the patients!

good
RD-80-0-10413 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

OK beth, you was a excellent teacher to have I wish I could contuied my 90 class with you. But unfortuntly I can't which is really sad maybe next year LOVE YA?

good
WR80 RE80 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Greatest teacher I have had in my learning career. She is up beat and funny. She has gave me a great start to my college experience. She is an all round great person to be around