in University of Alabama that teach Accounting Edit
are you Donald Minyard?
C-
1.5

09/18/2014
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A
"Get ready to read" "Tests are tough" "Clear grading criteria"

If you do your homework read the book and do practice questions you''ll do OK. Tests are tough and require you to know the material extremely well. This class isn''t 4 credits for nothing. For most it takes a lot of time and devotion. Welcome to business school.

08/13/2014
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Just awful, I read, studied the book, and "study guide" to end up not passing. I spent majority of my summer on this class doing homework, learnsmart, exams,and quizzes. The exams were difficult. If you need this class credit over the summer i recommend taking it anywhere but from him. This was my last class before going to upper division .

08/08/2014
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

MInyard is Horrible. His cockiness in his communication with students is unbelievable. This is the only course I needed before upper division but I failed horribly and I asked him for help numerous of times but in return I got the same response. He is Not helpful at all. His test are on the PHD level for undergraduate students. AVOID AT ALL COST.

08/05/2014
AC210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: D+

Minyard is the only instructor that teaches AC210 for Distance Education Students at UA. Not willing t help...he says his syllabus tells you everything you need to know. This is my last hurdle before upper division and have no idea how I'm going to take this class and pass it...Just finished with a D+ after hours spent each wk on this class.

04/14/2014
good
AC 432 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Minyard is a very nice teacher. His tests and projects are very fair, and he will go above and beyond to help his students. I would recommend him as a teacher!

03/27/2014
good
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Accounting is difficult. I took this course online and I take the same exams that on campus students take. I've never heard a lecture from him, I learned everything on my own. It's a tough class, but I studied HARD. If you try hard and put in a lot of effort, you'll be successful. Yes, exams are tricky so be careful.

06/18/2013
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WORST TEACHER EVER! Extremely rude and disrespectful to students who are trying to lean and pass the class! I would not recommend him unless you are trying to kill your GPA or want the worst teaching experience of your life!

05/04/2012
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WORST TEACHER EVER. My averages for the quizes in lab and my homework online did not match my test average because his tests are horrible. Extremely hard and 90 percent trick questions. DO NOT TAKE HIM.

01/18/2012
good
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This material for this class is very tough. Dr. Minyard is not the only reason this class is bad. By the 3rd class period he already knows who every student is. His tests are the toughest i've seen so far. If youre not willing to spend a TON of time studying then you will struggle. But in the end he's a good guy to have on your side in the future.

01/11/2012
good
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mineyard is not that bad! His tests are really hard but there are projects and in class participation (I did not talk in class once but sill got full credit) that help cushion your grade. Attendance is not required but he learns student faces and names so I have a feeling he knows who goes and who doesn't. Just stick it out and he will help you out