in University of Alabama that teach Accounting Edit
are you Donald Minyard?
C-
1.5

09/18/2014
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A
"Get ready to read" "Clear grading criteria" "Tests are tough"

If you do your homework read the book and do practice questions you''ll do OK. Tests are tough and require you to know the material extremely well. This class isn''t 4 credits for nothing. For most it takes a lot of time and devotion. Welcome to business school.

08/13/2014
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Just awful, I read, studied the book, and "study guide" to end up not passing. I spent majority of my summer on this class doing homework, learnsmart, exams,and quizzes. The exams were difficult. If you need this class credit over the summer i recommend taking it anywhere but from him. This was my last class before going to upper division .

08/08/2014
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

MInyard is Horrible. His cockiness in his communication with students is unbelievable. This is the only course I needed before upper division but I failed horribly and I asked him for help numerous of times but in return I got the same response. He is Not helpful at all. His test are on the PHD level for undergraduate students. AVOID AT ALL COST.

08/05/2014
AC210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: D+

Minyard is the only instructor that teaches AC210 for Distance Education Students at UA. Not willing t help...he says his syllabus tells you everything you need to know. This is my last hurdle before upper division and have no idea how I'm going to take this class and pass it...Just finished with a D+ after hours spent each wk on this class.

04/14/2014
good
AC 432 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Minyard is a very nice teacher. His tests and projects are very fair, and he will go above and beyond to help his students. I would recommend him as a teacher!

03/27/2014
good
AC 210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Accounting is difficult. I took this course online and I take the same exams that on campus students take. I've never heard a lecture from him, I learned everything on my own. It's a tough class, but I studied HARD. If you try hard and put in a lot of effort, you'll be successful. Yes, exams are tricky so be careful.

06/18/2013
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WORST TEACHER EVER! Extremely rude and disrespectful to students who are trying to lean and pass the class! I would not recommend him unless you are trying to kill your GPA or want the worst teaching experience of your life!

05/04/2012
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WORST TEACHER EVER. My averages for the quizes in lab and my homework online did not match my test average because his tests are horrible. Extremely hard and 90 percent trick questions. DO NOT TAKE HIM.

01/18/2012
good
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This material for this class is very tough. Dr. Minyard is not the only reason this class is bad. By the 3rd class period he already knows who every student is. His tests are the toughest i've seen so far. If youre not willing to spend a TON of time studying then you will struggle. But in the end he's a good guy to have on your side in the future.

01/11/2012
good
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mineyard is not that bad! His tests are really hard but there are projects and in class participation (I did not talk in class once but sill got full credit) that help cushion your grade. Attendance is not required but he learns student faces and names so I have a feeling he knows who goes and who doesn't. Just stick it out and he will help you out

12/16/2011
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a very tough teacher, but if you stick with the class he seems to ease up a bit. He knows a ton about accounting but is not very helpful to students and can be a little rude. READ THE BOOK it will help! Take someone else if you can, but it is not the end of the world if you get him. He'll teach you how to work hard.

12/16/2011
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Avoid at all costs. Your GPA will suffer, and you won't learn anything. He is not helpful and will chew you out if you ask a question. DO NOT TAKE. Worst teacher I have ever had in my life.

10/17/2011
AC310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolute worst professor to disgrace the accounting department, this guy is as arrogant as they come and constantly belittles students DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE HIM!! find ANY other professor to take this course!! his tests are IMPOSSIBLE because he never covers any material in class, only rants constantly about unrelated topics

08/25/2011
ACC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher in the U of A. Complained to the accounting department and they told me i was just upset because i was failing but actually had an A. DO NOT TAKE HIM OR ANY OTHER ACCOUNTING

07/14/2011
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is an awful teacher. DO NOT TAKE him. He will not help you if you ask, in fact, he will make you feel stupid for asking. The HW is ungodly terrible & time consuming. The tests do not reflect the teaching, because another teacher makes them. If you have him either change or wait till someone else is teaching it. Believe me it will be worth it.

06/28/2011
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The absolute WORST class I have ever taken at UA. If you have Minyard as a teacher, I strongly advise you to change. You will fail. His lectures are pointless. He's extremely rude to students, especially when seeking help.

06/08/2011
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This man has to be the WORST teacher I have had at UA. I am a straight A student and I failed! He doesn't provide help, his test are impossible, and he is very rude. I don't know why UA still has him there. It is already a challenging course, but he makes it ridiculously harder. I would have done better if I took it w/ someone else or even online.

04/19/2011
good
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is a hard class, not because of who is teaching it but because of the material. He does examples from the book and goes through the powerpoints thoroughly. Not a bad teacher at all, but you have to go to class to understand the material, hands down.

04/15/2011
AC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

By far the worst accounting professor at the university. He is the only one who makes his own tests, and they are much more difficult than the ones that McKinney makes. Going to class is pointless since the class notes are McKinney's.

04/13/2011
ACC210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Minyard is the worst teacher i have ever had. DO NOT TAKE HIM! His class was a completel waste of time. I was having such a hard time keeping my grade because mckinney makes the quizes but minyard makes his own tests. he makes them confusing and hard as possible. I asked Minyard for help and he was a complete jerk about it. He didnt even try and he