in Eastern Michigan University that teach Psychology Edit
at Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
are you Lauren Byrnes?

05/07/2011
good
PSY103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I know I gave her 5's for both fields, but if there were a better scoring system, I'd give her a lower grade. The class was TOO easy, so much so that you will begin to lose interest. As she says, PSY lab isn't supposed to be hard, but I would prefer a little work. Gives answers to test 30 seconds before you take them, so come to class on time.

04/11/2011
good
PSY103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and enthusiastic.

04/06/2011
good
PSY103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was required to take the lab for general psychology, I wasn't looking forward to it but Lauren made it interesting. You have to go to class every week to get the points for lab, but as long as you participate and pay attention you'll do good!