in Miami Dade College (all) that teach English Edit
are you Cary Ser?
A+

04/16/2014
good
LIT 2120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this man for 4 classes. He's taught me so much, and I'm a math major. He's really smart and loves his work. You'll learn a great deal about literature and its history. He gives a lot of work, and his grading is very difficult, but it is all to create a better student. Plus side, he's really nerdy and his jokes are too funny. Take him!

04/03/2014
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly he is very nice and at first I felt very good in the class. However, he doesn't give feedback on the online posts and the grading is tough. You will never know where you stand on the class because he doesn't talk about it. By the time I realized the drop date had passed he said I would end up with a C so I had to drop

03/09/2014
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He tries to be helpful in anyway that he can but he's not a good teacher and is very strict when it comes to grading essays. Wouldn't recommend anyone to take his class.

12/09/2013
good
ENC1102H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Don't listen to anybody on this website. He expects a lot from his students but will also give you the tools and assistance needed to be the best writer you can be. His tardiness does not reflect his lack of interest. Also, for those of you who think he takes a long time to give back papers, welcome to the English department of any school ever.

07/25/2013
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I feel bad for whoever gets this professor. I thought he was annoying and I didn't really learn much.