Ju Youn Bae at University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh

Ju Youn Bae

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/14/12

Math103

She's super nice, smart, and helpful. I was worried on the first day that I wouldn't be able to understand her because of the accent, but I got used to it immediately. She explains things so unbelievably thoroughly, I actually looked forward to this class. If you pay attention, you'll do really well in this class. Easiest math I've ever taken.

11/10/11

math103

Very hard to understand and when math is already hard for you it will get very tough trying to pass this class.

8/15/11

PBIS189

Terrible teacher! She has a heavy Korean accent which makes her difficult to understand. If you're not a math person, don't take her because you'll be even more frustrated! She lectures the whole time and her examples are useless. You have to teach yourself most of the time because she just skims over things and goes fast. I'm retaking this class.

5/23/11

MATH103

Easy professor. Her class can get boring because she talks to you like you are a second grader but honestly that helped us understand. I took fernandez first and got a D then got an A with Bae doing the same exact work. Trust me it was the first prof. Bae grades fairly and actually looks at your work.

4/27/11

pbis189

I had her for pbis 189 and honestly the worst professor I've ever had the whole class struggled and I couldn't learn from her im an honors student who could barely pass this class. DO NOT TAKE HER CLASS

4/13/11

MATH105

Shes a little hard to understand at first but you get used to it. Shes very nice, and her tests are very simple. The study guides/pre-tests are almost identical to the exams. Study up and you are sure to get a good grade!

More Mathematics professors at University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh