in Kent State University: Ashtabula Regional Campus that teach Psychology Edit
B+

04/06/2014
General Psych Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This class is extremely difficult $ time consuming for a 100 level class. Some weeks we are responsible for as many a 6 chapters and the exams are over as many a 15 chapters. He uses a psychology lexicon which makes his questions difficult to parse. The textbook is interesting, but we have to listen to HOURS of lectures on top of the readings.

12/23/2013
good
PSYCH-11762-201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Great class. He always kept things interesting and would make great references to tv shows and movies. Seems to love his work and know his stuff. He was very willing to help you understand things you weren't quite getting. I would take another one of his classes in a heartbeat, even if it was only so I could stare at his face.

11/11/2013
General Pysch Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Jones is slow on grading. He doesn't post his notes on blackboard and he speeds through them in class so its hard to keep up. He doesn't warn you about upcoming exams. I didn't like his class personally.

10/22/2013
PSYC-11762-201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I'm sure Dr. Jones is an okay guy, but his general psych class is so frustrating. His notes, study guide, book, and quizzes are all different from one another. So, I have no clue what's going on! NO ONE DOES!

02/12/2013
good
Psych200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I always enjoy Dr. Jones's classes. The content is always interesting and the in class conversation is fun.

10/24/2012
good
PSYC1176 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Pretty neat class. Good professor, slow on grading.

07/11/2012
psyc171 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had him for his first time teaching bio psych. Nice guy, but I learned very little from his class. He constantly has his eyes closed when he's talking!

08/29/2011
good
Psych2162 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor at Kent Funny helpful and makes classes enjoyable :) LOVED HIM