in Columbia University that teach Architecture Edit
Professor in the Architecture department
at Columbia University, New York, NY
12/19/2014
good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Hilarious"

He made some Asian girl cry on the first day of class, and he thinks chameleon is pronounced "chamma-leein", so he's definitely got some quirks to him. He's a cool guy though and his students appreciate his oddness. Just take a hit of the uh sandwich before going to class and his rambling architectural tangents will seem a lot more interesting.

12/19/2014
good
Robin 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Pop quiz master" "Inspirational"

I took Robin 101 with him cause I was loosing Robin, he taught me that her left knee was a good erotic point for her, she discovered he was teaching me and got mad at me, but I still married her because I'm awesoooomeeee anyways, If you are taking Robin 101 I recommend him the class is legend wait for it... DARY! Legendary!

12/17/2014
good
Arch100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A
"Hilarious" "Would take again" "There for you"

He told me he loved me on the first day of classes. Ever since then we have gotten married and had two kids and he spent 10 years telling him the story of how he met me. 3 -Robin

12/15/2014
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

Dropped out of his class after two days. Don't take this class if your name sounds like human excrement. Sincerely, Kuk Poo.

good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

Ted Mosby is Legen- wait for it... DARY!

12/15/2014
21240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Get ready to read" "Tests are tough"

H

good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+
"Inspirational" "Respected by students" "There for you"

Professor Mosby is the best teacher I've ever had!

12/14/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Amazing lectures"

I love Professor Mosby. He is So Inspirational and funny. He wore a hot dog costume to class and made funny puns. He even knew how to handle the worst student we ever had, Zoey Pierson. His Lectures are amazing. I wish I could take this class again. He is the best teacher ever. I was in his Econ 305 class and he even taught that well, A+ Shmosby,A+

12/10/2014
good
Arch. 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Inspirational" "Hilarious"

Professor Mosby is one of the most exquisite and interesting professors that I have ever had. My year with him was fantastic! I went on a field trip with him and his friend Barney, I played the Robin Scherbatsky drinking game with him, and for Halloween he dressed up as a hotdog for the whole class! He is by far the best teacher I have ever had!!!

12/08/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Gives good feedback" "Respected by students"

MAGGIE

12/08/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Participation matters" "Inspirational"

Mosby can be SUCH a dork sometimes. The class made fart noises whenever he was being pretentious. Also tells very long personal stories. But he's super nice and awkwardly funny. He once wore red cowboy boots to class. Just an odd guy. But anyways I recommend him as long as you're not enrolled for an Econ class.

good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I never actually had Mr. Mosby as a prof, but on the first day of classes one year, he started lecturing my Econ 305 class thinking it was some architecture class. Seems like a pretty cool guy, though. If I was into buildings I would take his class.

good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

good
123 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Hilarious" "Tests? Not many"

He is pretty nice although he pronounces the word encyclopedia really wierdly

11/30/2014
good
Arch 180 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "Amazing lectures" "Gives good feedback"

He showed up late a couple times, but is a pretty normal guy. He's pretty young and inexperienced, and really wants to be respected by his students. If you show up, participate, and act interested in his lectures you will pass.

11/30/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I love How I Meet Your Mother!

11/27/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Such a great teacher! He offered so many techniques for success and would create acronyms to help us! But sometimes his personal life got too caught up in class and even one of the girls from his past- Zoey- enrolled in his class

11/23/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Hilarious" "There for you" "Inspirational"

Best professor ever!!! He'll sit and have heart to hearts with the students, and remember MAGGIE!

11/21/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Mr. Mosby is a wonderful teacher! Knows his stuff, super laid back, has awesome stories, plays hacky sack with us, BUYS STUDENTS BOOZE, and once wore a hot dog costume to class. Great teacher and extremely hot. I would recommend taking architecture 101. Be prepared to hear awesome stories and to give some quality input.

11/19/2014
good
Econ 305 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shortest class ever