in Columbia University that teach Architecture Edit
Professor in the Architecture department
at Columbia University, New York, NY
are you Ted Mosby?
10/31/2014
Arch Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Lectures are long" "Amazing lectures" "Skip class? You won't pass."

He's OK, I guess, but I thought I was signing up for some sort of Indiana Jones thing, you know? So I was a little let down. But hey, he seems like a cool guy.

10/29/2014
good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Tests? Not many" "Amazing lectures" "Skip class? You won't pass."

He taught me a great lesson About building bridges MAGGIE make adjustments go get it energized its a good life lesson too . But then he just left and we wanted more he was surprised I don't know why!

10/26/2014
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Papers? More like novels" "Get ready to read" "Participation matters"

Do NOT Date him! Ted Mosby is a Jerk! Visit tedmosbyisajerk . com and see for yourself!

10/23/2014
good
ARC-101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Lectures are long"

Professor Mosby was the greatest professor that I have ever had. If one were to put sheer awesomeness and genius into one single professor it would be Professor Ted (wait for it) Mosby. Not only did I enjoy studying architecture under him, but also learning life lessons from him. He provided me the inspiration for me to find my own Robin.

10/23/2014
good
ARC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

Professor Ted Mosby is an amazing teacher. He is very clear with everything and always makes class interesting. Although, when he beings to tell a story, it takes a long time. If I could take this class for the rest of my life, I would. He has taught me so much and I won't forget it. Thanks Ted.

10/21/2014
good
ARC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Amazing lectures" "Would take again"

Professor Mosby is great! I'm not interested in being an architect, but he makes me consider making it my backup plan. He does tend to go waaaay into detail about things though. I think he'd be a great story teller.

10/07/2014
good
COS126 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Lectures are long" "Tests are tough"

Very Teach Much wow

10/02/2014
good
ARC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

Professor Moby is amazing! He will take you on a journey that will change your life. He is a funny, funny guy. His passion not just for architecture but for love and life will never cease to inspire you. Listen and learn; he has the experience!

10/01/2014
good
A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Respected by students" "Participation matters"

Awesome dude!

09/21/2014
good
econ101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

Classic Schmosbey

09/19/2014
good
Architecture Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Hilarious" "Pop quiz master"

Lad top bloke and his friend stinson was a playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

09/16/2014
good
ARCH Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Inspirational" "Hilarious"

TED MOSBY ROCKS

09/11/2014
good
ARCH-599 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof on the planet , but he can be awkward sometimes

09/04/2014
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Professor Mosby is terrible! Here I was minding my own business chattin up this babe asking her to come drink with us and Mosby comes up and takes my six packs! Dude let me keep my mikes hard tho so I guess he's not all bad

09/04/2014
good
ARCH 354 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best teacher of life EVER. His GMB building is one of my favorite buildings in the NYC skyline. I recommend this teacher out of anyone i've ever been taught by. Coolest guy out there. He even shared a sub with me!

good
Hist 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Teddy west side was the best. I would take his class for 9 years straight!

good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

He is the best proffesor I have ever had. He thought me a lot about life. Take him you will not regret it

09/03/2014
ECON 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I got to class late, stupid bus, and when i got there, it turned out that he was in the wrong room. 5 years and i'm still confused as to why he was in the wrong building.

08/29/2014
good
Arch 0069 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Awesome. Very insightful but lectures and stories take forever. Felt like 9 years for one to end. Carrying professor but breaks Broaths and talks about Robin a lot. It's cool though when we get to learn about the Code.

08/28/2014
good
Robin 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

?????94 ???????????