in Columbia University that teach Architecture Edit
Professor in the Architecture department
at Columbia University, New York, NY
01/28/2015
good
Tracy 4ever Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Amazing lectures" "Respected by students"

He's awesome.

01/27/2015
good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Hilarious" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

T-dog is the best professor I've ever had, he is obviously a genius and he is certainly an inspiration, even though he lacks a hat and a whip, because of him I will never forget that one important thing to keep in mind when designing a bridge - Make Adjustments, Go Get It Energized. Good advice for life too.

good
321 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Lectures are long" "Papers? More like novels" "Hilarious"

HES DA BEST

good
ARCH4300 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Hilarious" "Inspirational"

Love professor Ted!

good
Architecture Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Papers? More like novels" "Pop quiz master" "Would take again"

Inspirational

01/19/2015
good
ARCH 101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Inspirational" "Hilarious"

Legen-Wait For it-dary

01/13/2015
Architecture202 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: WD

Worst professor ever. He spent the whole first day making fun of my name because he thought it was a joke. I'm sorry you guys but just because my name is Cook Pu doesn't mean he had a right to make fun of me :(

01/11/2015
good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Great class. Thanks.

01/11/2015
good
Architecture Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

Professor Ted Mosby is by far the best professor I have ever had,he teaches so very well and gives amazing lectures,and his GNB building,a master piece ,one time the news reporter("but um") lady robin sherbatsky from metro news 1 walked in,and sometimes professor mosby runs out of the classroom during class,a pretty cool and inspirational guy,great

01/07/2015
good
Arch101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+
"There for you" "Tests are tough" "Lectures are long"

Way too into buildings. Sometimes things got weird, even without the red cowboy boots.

12/30/2014
good
ppz Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: Not sure yet
"There for you" "Tests? Not many" "Skip class? You won't pass."

Mr froats is fun and looks like Mr clean

12/28/2014
good
ECON 305 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Professor Mosby was only in our class for like 10 minutes on the first day of the semester. T-dog kept rambling on about architecture. If mosby is really an architect professor, then why didnt he have a hat or whip???

12/26/2014
good
Arch101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

Legen wait for it and i hope your not lactose intolerant because the second half of this word is dairy. He's cool he isn't just a teacher he is a friend he took us to a bar and we all took a shot for every time Robin said But um he also dressed up like a hot dog, but not just that he doesn't act like he is better than us he treats us like an equal.

12/26/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Lectures are long" "Amazing lectures"

12/19/2014
good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Hilarious" "Would take again"

He made some Asian girl cry on the first day of class, and he thinks chameleon is pronounced "chamma-leein", so he's definitely got some quirks to him. He's a cool guy though and his students appreciate his oddness. Just take a hit of the uh sandwich before going to class and his rambling architectural tangents will seem a lot more interesting.

12/19/2014
good
Robin 101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Gives good feedback" "Pop quiz master"

I took Robin 101 with him cause I was loosing Robin, he taught me that her left knee was a good erotic point for her, she discovered he was teaching me and got mad at me, but I still married her because I'm awesoooomeeee anyways, If you are taking Robin 101 I recommend him the class is legend wait for it... DARY! Legendary!

12/17/2014
good
Arch100 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Hilarious"

He told me he loved me on the first day of classes. Ever since then we have gotten married and had two kids and he spent 10 years telling him the story of how he met me. 3 -Robin

12/15/2014
good
"Respected by students" "There for you" "Inspirational"

Professor Mosby is the best teacher I've ever had!

12/14/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

I love Professor Mosby. He is So Inspirational and funny. He wore a hot dog costume to class and made funny puns. He even knew how to handle the worst student we ever had, Zoey Pierson. His Lectures are amazing. I wish I could take this class again. He is the best teacher ever. I was in his Econ 305 class and he even taught that well, A+ Shmosby,A+

12/10/2014
good
Arch. 101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Hilarious"

Professor Mosby is one of the most exquisite and interesting professors that I have ever had. My year with him was fantastic! I went on a field trip with him and his friend Barney, I played the Robin Scherbatsky drinking game with him, and for Halloween he dressed up as a hotdog for the whole class! He is by far the best teacher I have ever had!!!