in Columbia University that teach Architecture Edit
at Columbia University, New York, NY
are you Ted Mosby?
09/21/2014
good
econ101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Respected by students" "Amazing lectures"

Classic Schmosbey

09/19/2014
good
Architecture Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Pop quiz master" "Hilarious" "Respected by students"

Lad top bloke and his friend stinson was a playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

09/16/2014
good
ARCH Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Hilarious" "Inspirational"

TED MOSBY ROCKS

09/11/2014
good
ARCH-599 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof on the planet , but he can be awkward sometimes

09/04/2014
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Professor Mosby is terrible! Here I was minding my own business chattin up this babe asking her to come drink with us and Mosby comes up and takes my six packs! Dude let me keep my mikes hard tho so I guess he's not all bad

09/04/2014
good
ARCH 354 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best teacher of life EVER. His GMB building is one of my favorite buildings in the NYC skyline. I recommend this teacher out of anyone i've ever been taught by. Coolest guy out there. He even shared a sub with me!

good
Hist 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Teddy west side was the best. I would take his class for 9 years straight!

good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

He is the best proffesor I have ever had. He thought me a lot about life. Take him you will not regret it

09/03/2014
ECON 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I got to class late, stupid bus, and when i got there, it turned out that he was in the wrong room. 5 years and i'm still confused as to why he was in the wrong building.

08/29/2014
good
Arch 0069 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Awesome. Very insightful but lectures and stories take forever. Felt like 9 years for one to end. Carrying professor but breaks Broaths and talks about Robin a lot. It's cool though when we get to learn about the Code.