in Columbia University that teach Architecture Edit
at Columbia University, New York, NY
are you Ted Mosby?
11/23/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"There for you" "Inspirational" "Hilarious"

Best professor ever!!! He'll sit and have heart to hearts with the students, and remember MAGGIE!

11/21/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Mr. Mosby is a wonderful teacher! Knows his stuff, super laid back, has awesome stories, plays hacky sack with us, BUYS STUDENTS BOOZE, and once wore a hot dog costume to class. Great teacher and extremely hot. I would recommend taking architecture 101. Be prepared to hear awesome stories and to give some quality input.

11/19/2014
good
Econ 305 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shortest class ever

11/18/2014
good
305101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Lectures are long" "Hilarious" "Inspirational"

Ted Mosby was the BEST Professor ever. First off, I was in economics 305, but he was in the wrong room! Just so he could be my professor, I switched to Architecture 101. Ted was a great teacher, and he was very inspirational. One time we went to a bar and played a drinking game called "but um" and it was amazing. Ted is a great professor!

11/13/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

DUDE TED BROSBY IS THE BEST!!! He once took us out to play "But, um" AND bought the booze! He sometimes randomly stops mid-sentence and makes a dramatic exit through the door and runs off for no apparent reason.

11/13/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Hilarious"

Amazing professor... when he's not running out of class. I would definitely take his ECON 305 course.

11/11/2014
good
Architecture Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

Never ask him how he met his wife. Other than that he is awesome!

11/08/2014
Econ 305 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Lectures are long" "Would take again"

First day of class, he's in my class lecturing about Architecture. I sprint out of the class, just to realize I was in the correct building. I turn around and there's Mosby also sprinting behind me. I went back to class, and realized I missed the whole day. Later I met him at that bar Maclaren's on the west side. He's cool, but his stories, long.

11/06/2014
good
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Gives good feedback" "Papers? More like novels" "Participation matters"

The best professor I ever had! Here is a quick tip though. Never ask him how he met his wife; the story will take forever

11/04/2014
good
ARCH 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

Professor Mosby is the pantheon of architectural liturgy in the Empire State's monumental, cultural, and true heart and capital. His eloquent rhetoric brims the glorious vestibules of Columbia University in such a manner that it would not surprise me that it was he who split the iconic lions-head stonework from the Arcadian, simply with his voice.

10/31/2014
Arch Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Amazing lectures" "Lectures are long"

He's OK, I guess, but I thought I was signing up for some sort of Indiana Jones thing, you know? So I was a little let down. But hey, he seems like a cool guy.

10/29/2014
good
Architecture101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Tests? Not many"

He taught me a great lesson About building bridges MAGGIE make adjustments go get it energized its a good life lesson too . But then he just left and we wanted more he was surprised I don't know why!

10/26/2014
Arch 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Get ready to read" "Papers? More like novels" "Participation matters"

Do NOT Date him! Ted Mosby is a Jerk! Visit tedmosbyisajerk . com and see for yourself!

10/23/2014
good
ARC-101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Respected by students" "Lectures are long"

Professor Mosby was the greatest professor that I have ever had. If one were to put sheer awesomeness and genius into one single professor it would be Professor Ted (wait for it) Mosby. Not only did I enjoy studying architecture under him, but also learning life lessons from him. He provided me the inspiration for me to find my own Robin.

10/23/2014
good
ARC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

Professor Ted Mosby is an amazing teacher. He is very clear with everything and always makes class interesting. Although, when he beings to tell a story, it takes a long time. If I could take this class for the rest of my life, I would. He has taught me so much and I won't forget it. Thanks Ted.

10/21/2014
good
ARC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

Professor Mosby is great! I'm not interested in being an architect, but he makes me consider making it my backup plan. He does tend to go waaaay into detail about things though. I think he'd be a great story teller.

10/07/2014
good
COS126 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Lectures are long" "Tests are tough"

Very Teach Much wow

10/02/2014
good
ARC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

Professor Moby is amazing! He will take you on a journey that will change your life. He is a funny, funny guy. His passion not just for architecture but for love and life will never cease to inspire you. Listen and learn; he has the experience!

10/01/2014
good
A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Gives good feedback" "Participation matters"

Awesome dude!

09/21/2014
good
econ101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

Classic Schmosbey