Elaine Schaeffer at Florida SouthWestern State College

Elaine Schaeffer

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/25/14

EDF2085

Prof. Schaeffer is one intellegent woman. I haver learned so much from her this semester about child behavior to different cultures and religions and education etc etc... she is very wise and i am a much better person from her class. very Impressed.

4/22/14

CHD 1220

Although my interest level was high for this course, it didn't teach me much beyond my own capability of learning online. I would suggest this course for someone needing a GPA boost with an elective needed. Requires hours outside of class for a case study to pass the class. Essay is easy and so are the quizzes. Great professor, great class!

12/20/13

CHD 1220

I took this professor thinking her class was going to be very interesting and fun…It was not. If you want an easy class take it. It's mostly her showing videos. Her quizzes are easy, she's a sweet lady but does not keep your attention. The class is purely videos and an observation.

8/25/13

edf2085

She is very helpful. I nice lady. Not much work to do in class. This was a easy A. I barely showed up to class but I did all my work and passed. You have to do service hours and turn the paper in. I did mine at the daycare I worked at. We hardly used the book. Take her if you want to pass a easy class.

12/12/12

CHD1220

Amazing Professor! Took this class as an elective after having her for another class. 1 research paper, 4 quizes, 1 group project, COMPLETE Child Study 40% of grade: inc. observations/original activity/paper written. Final is a presentation of your study. You will learn a LOT! Good class for a parent to take as well. A lot of work but fun!

6/25/12

edf2085

She is a great teacher! You can tell that she loves what she does. There are a lot of papers, class activities and presentations that you have to do, but it's all fun and they help you a lot. I've learned a lot from this class and I have a lot of useful information that I can use in the future. I say DO NOT buy the book since we didn't use it once.

5/6/12

SLS1515

Had her for conerstone class.She is very nice,anything you cant do she will work with you to get the credit.The book is mandatory but you never use it.No test,just critical thinking paragrahs.Do them all and there will be a presentaion as a final you have to do and earn an A.

4/9/12

EDF2085

I love her! Very easy going class, projects are not difficult, but you learn a lot from doing them, and from hearing other students' presentations. This class will challenge you to look at things from different perspectives. This class is a great start to my day, I look forward to going to each and every class.

1/2/12

EDF2085

Proffesor Schaeffer is the best! Had her for Diversity for Educators, and she make the course sooo much more interesting and thought provoking than the textbook could have. In fact, we rarely used the book. She is one of those professors that will force you to visit another viewpoint and you will be better for it. DEFINATELY RECOMMEND!

1/2/12

CHD0000

Took this class for Intoduction to Child Development and loved it! She very pleasant, easy ogn, and very helpful! Always makes sure your questions are answered and very responsive to e-mails. Very interactive class and her personalty makes it easy to understand! Definitely recomend!

11/3/11

EDF2085

Took this course summer b and dreaded the long nights bu Elain made the class very enjoyable and informative. I looked forward to discussions every week. She has a very pleasent personality and generally care about your future as an educator. Must have for Intro to Diversity in Education!

More Education professors at Florida SouthWestern State College