in Florida SouthWestern State College that teach Education Edit
Elaine Schaeffer
Professor in the Education department
at Florida SouthWestern State College, Fort Myers, FL
are you Elaine Schaeffer?

04/25/2014
good
EDF2085 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Schaeffer is one intellegent woman. I haver learned so much from her this semester about child behavior to different cultures and religions and education etc etc... she is very wise and i am a much better person from her class. very Impressed.

04/22/2014
good
CHD 1220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Although my interest level was high for this course, it didn't teach me much beyond my own capability of learning online. I would suggest this course for someone needing a GPA boost with an elective needed. Requires hours outside of class for a case study to pass the class. Essay is easy and so are the quizzes. Great professor, great class!

12/20/2013
CHD 1220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I took this professor thinking her class was going to be very interesting and fun…It was not. If you want an easy class take it. It's mostly her showing videos. Her quizzes are easy, she's a sweet lady but does not keep your attention. The class is purely videos and an observation.

08/25/2013
good
edf2085 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

She is very helpful. I nice lady. Not much work to do in class. This was a easy A. I barely showed up to class but I did all my work and passed. You have to do service hours and turn the paper in. I did mine at the daycare I worked at. We hardly used the book. Take her if you want to pass a easy class.

12/12/2012
good
CHD1220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing Professor! Took this class as an elective after having her for another class. 1 research paper, 4 quizes, 1 group project, COMPLETE Child Study 40% of grade: inc. observations/original activity/paper written. Final is a presentation of your study. You will learn a LOT! Good class for a parent to take as well. A lot of work but fun!