in Rhode Island College that teach Music Edit
Professor in the Music department
at Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
are you George Mack?

01/22/2014
MUS 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Passion and dedication do not mean good teaching. Mack was a derogatory teacher; nothing he had to say was nice. He was nothing but the rudest, most disrepectful teacher I've ever had the displeasure of "learning" from. He may be a musical genius, but this was not tranfereed in his teaching methods. Horrible teacher, horrible experience

04/10/2011
good
MUS236 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

expects every student to learn to his or her fullest ability. Put in the time and DO ALL THE HOMEWORK! Is always ready to help with one on one meetings if you honestly want to learn. Passionate about his subject and really an amazing person once you get to know him! Dont be intimidate, stick out theory 3 no matter what. One of my favorite teachers.

05/24/2010
MusicTheo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

03/18/2010
good
MUSIC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took this class as an elective, expecting an easy A. By the end of the semester only 5 students were left from the original 30, it was so demanding. But this was one of the best classes I ever took. I can't overestimate how much I learned and how much passion and dedication Mack brought to the class. NB he marks down for missed classes.

12/19/2005
good
MU305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the best classes I've ever had, and Prof. Mack has got to be one of the most devoted teachers at RIC. I learned alot. This is a useful class, maybe more than theory or music history. Now I can listen to Haydn and not fall asleep.