in Thomas Nelson Community College that teach Biology Edit
at Thomas Nelson Community College, Hampton, VA
are you Sarah Finch?

09/09/2014
good
BIO 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Dr. Finch is the best science teacher I've ever had! I'm not very interested in biology, but she made it easy to understand. A lot of homework, but also a lot of extra credit.

07/14/2014
good
BIO 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took bio 101 online, very well organized and updated. Class has a large amount of content but was manageable. She will let you work in lab groups and share a lab kit if you take the class online. Do all the group threads and small assignments and she will make it easy to get a good grade.

05/08/2014
good
BIO101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely amazing teacher. She is very nice and so helpful. She will go out of her way to make sure the grades in the class are good, and help you. She answers emails in a timely manner, even on the weekends if you have questions.

04/19/2014
good
BIO 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Finch is the best teacher I have ever had, not just for science. She has a great way of making hard concepts seem easy. She always was in our best interest. Never have I had a teacher who was so passionate about teaching. Took Bio in high school and struggled to keep a C.. now, I have a high B and feel like I have learned so much!

04/05/2014
good
BIO-101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Finch is awesome! I took her course online. She is really helpful and expains things further if needed. She also has weekly chats if you need to talk to her. The course is well organized and you know when everything is due.

11/25/2013
good
BIO101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Finch is the easiest bio teacher ever. She uses examples and scenarios that get you to understand many bio related concepts. I strongly suggest her to anyone!

10/15/2013
good
bio 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best online experience I have ever had for a class. Taking BIO online was frightening at first but she made the class a breeze. Everything was outlined and plenty of study resources!! Definitely a must take!!

07/18/2013
good
BIO 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sarah Finch is awesome! I took BIO 101 online, and the class was pretty easy. She clearly explained what was required for the class, and she had the best syllabus I've ever seen. None of her tests are proctored. She issues study guides and is easy to get a hold of - she grades quickly and there are chances for extra credit. SHE'S WICKED AWESOME!

07/11/2013
good
Bio 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is THE best teacher I've ever had, It's a lot of work but she is always there to give a helping hand. I took her for Bio 101 online. And I plan on taking her for other classes.

12/12/2012
good
BIO101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I didn't even buy the book and passed with a C. I took her online she gives multiple chances for quizzes but tests are 50 questions and gives u an hour.Working on BB will be a pain but its an easy 100