Sarah Finch at Thomas Nelson Community College

Sarah Finch

Number of ratings 28 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

7/14/14

BIO 101

Took bio 101 online, very well organized and updated. Class has a large amount of content but was manageable. She will let you work in lab groups and share a lab kit if you take the class online. Do all the group threads and small assignments and she will make it easy to get a good grade.

5/8/14

BIO101

Absolutely amazing teacher. She is very nice and so helpful. She will go out of her way to make sure the grades in the class are good, and help you. She answers emails in a timely manner, even on the weekends if you have questions.

4/19/14

BIO 101

Mrs. Finch is the best teacher I have ever had, not just for science. She has a great way of making hard concepts seem easy. She always was in our best interest. Never have I had a teacher who was so passionate about teaching. Took Bio in high school and struggled to keep a C.. now, I have a high B and feel like I have learned so much!

4/5/14

BIO-101

Professor Finch is awesome! I took her course online. She is really helpful and expains things further if needed. She also has weekly chats if you need to talk to her. The course is well organized and you know when everything is due.

11/25/13

BIO101

Mrs. Finch is the easiest bio teacher ever. She uses examples and scenarios that get you to understand many bio related concepts. I strongly suggest her to anyone!

10/15/13

bio 101

The best online experience I have ever had for a class. Taking BIO online was frightening at first but she made the class a breeze. Everything was outlined and plenty of study resources!! Definitely a must take!!

7/18/13

BIO 101

Sarah Finch is awesome! I took BIO 101 online, and the class was pretty easy. She clearly explained what was required for the class, and she had the best syllabus I've ever seen. None of her tests are proctored. She issues study guides and is easy to get a hold of - she grades quickly and there are chances for extra credit. SHE'S WICKED AWESOME!

7/11/13

Bio 101

She is THE best teacher I've ever had, It's a lot of work but she is always there to give a helping hand. I took her for Bio 101 online. And I plan on taking her for other classes.

12/12/12

BIO101

I didn't even buy the book and passed with a C. I took her online she gives multiple chances for quizzes but tests are 50 questions and gives u an hour.Working on BB will be a pain but its an easy 100

12/7/12

Bio101

Best teacher at TNCC. She really wants her students to do well! I would recommend her to anyone taking biology. Her tests were not hard and straight from the reviews!

10/24/12

BIO101

Dr. Finch is a wonderful Biology teacher! She has a passion for biology and she actually loves teaching and really wants her class to do well. She's extremely nice, funny, and extremely helpful! If you study you'll do fine. When I took bio in high school I hated it, but I loved it after having her as a teacher! She explained everything wonderfully!

8/18/12

BIO101

Professor Finch is amazing! I had her for both Lab and Lecture and I highly recommend her!! She is clear and works with you. Her tests are easy IF YOU STUDY THE STUDY GUIDE! Her online quizzes are hard, BUT you can take them as many times as you want. Her powerpoints are amazing also (Very helpful) I would love to have her as a Prof. again.

4/24/12

BIO101

Awesome teacher. She has no problem explaining material more clearly to help you understand it. She's probably the best BIO 101 professor at the Hampton campus.

3/19/12

BIO142

She is the best. Gives you everything to succeed. If you don't do well that's on you. She even grades on a curve when necessary and gives extra credit.

1/4/12

BIO101

Dr. Finch is the best! I never cared too much about any kind of science until I took her class. She is very HELPFUL and answered all my questions clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Finch to anyone. Once you've taken her class, you won't be disappointed!

1/4/12

Bio101

She was wonderful! Is very clear about what is important, what needs to be studied and what you will be tested on. I studied for this class, but it paid off in full, I knew what I needed to study and understood what I was studying, I also retained the info well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

12/24/11

BIO142

She was extremely nice and professional at all times. She really knows her stuff and how to clarify it to make sense to students who have never seen this material before. She always answered emails very promptly and provided thorough input. I would recommend her above all to anyone who wants to actually LEARN this stuff!

12/14/11

BIO101

Excellent professor I would recommend her to EVERYONE. She will answer any question and she's like the cheerleader of biology.

9/21/11

Bio101H

Best Science Professor at Tncc

7/10/11

BIO101

She is awesome! Eager to teach and answer all your questions. Provides all lectures and test reviews online. Everything you need to know for the test she tells you. You only need your book for the online quizes. Do your review sheet and study. She gives you all the information you need to pass. Can't wait to take BIO 142 with her.

More Biology professors at Thomas Nelson Community College