Anju Reejhsinghani at University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point

Anju Reejhsinghani

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  B- Submit a correction

1/21/14

HIST 102

Definitely a very smart woman who is passionate about the subject but a little hard to keep up with, especially in a 100 level course. She moves very fast and you cover a lot in every class so I wouldn't skip often (or at all) if I were you. If you attend class and study your butt off, you'll pass. The quizzes and tests can be difficult.

11/22/13

HIST 102

Grade ReceivedB

She is not very nice, and she writes all her notes down on paper during class. She goes too fast and during one class, we have so much material. Quizzes are hard. Worst class ever.

5/19/13

HIS 102

She is my favorite teacher. She knows everything that she is teaching and although her tests are difficult, I learned more in her class than I have in any other classes. Take her. You'll learn a lot.

3/29/13

History 102

Honestly, I have never failed a class in my life besides this one. She writes too quickly and all in scribbles getting annoyed when we couldn't read it. She sighs when we ask questions and is annoyed when we don't get it. She's smart but should not be a teacher. She's terrible.

12/6/12

Hist102

Best professor I've had. She knows absolutely everything she is teaching about and is always more than willing to help. Tests/quizzes are fairly easy if you take notes. Very nice, and makes history fun.

11/12/12

HIST102

She is a great teacher and is always more than willing to help you. She rarely focuses on dates. Every lecture has a required reading but if you go to class and study those notes you will do well in the class without reading a thing. She talks fast but will repeat herself and encourages questions.

4/19/12

HIST102

She was a very nice teacher, if you approached her asking for help she was always willing. My problems with the class were the exams. I studied more than I have for any class and was only able to get a B on 1 of them. It seemed like everyone in my class had a poor grade. I would recommend her as a teacher but not for this specific class.

3/29/12

HIST102

If you've ever taken a world history class before you'll have no problem with this one as long as you have a pulse during lecture. I read the text for the first week or so but just take some notes during class and you'll do fine. Just remember people and places. She goes over every quiz and test to make sure you know what's going on.

1/15/12

hist101

she talks way too fast and expects too much from students, and has ridiculously hard tests. I had to drop this course because I was failing, and I've never failed a course in my life!

12/8/11

HIST102

If you don't study or pay attention you'll probably get a bad grade, shes really nice, and gives you free points on exams when she messes up. But you might fall asleep, i thought it was interesting

11/18/11

HIST348

The excitement level was 0 she even seemed uninterested. The books were ridiculous since she thought they weren't helpful and they only made things more confusing. It was difficult to know what you needed through out her ramblings and a power point may have helped sort out the info. She also went way too fast and her grading was rather ridiculous.

11/17/11

His348

She doesn't really teach anything. Her grading scale is quite different from average and she doesn't explain anything. She's very nice and knows her information, I just wish she would teach her knowledge instead of ramble. No powerpoints. She just sits there and talks.

11/4/11

hist102

I thought that she went way too fast and expected way to much out of students that are just in the class for a three credit class. I also thought she was lacking in the excitement department.

8/23/11

HIST102

She covers each section really quickly but it makes sense since you have a lot of info to cover. Keep up with the readings! She loves questions so even if you just want to ask her to clarify something you didn't understand from the text, she will be happy that you're asking. There are weekly quizzes about the material. She is very friendly/helpful!

8/15/11

Hist102

At first, I thought she was crazy for expecting us to read so much. But after finishing the class, I realized that I had learned more in this class than any other classes. She's always willing to help, but if you aren't willing to do a lot of work, don't take History with her. She's a great prof though!

More History professors at University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point