in University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point that teach History Edit
Anju Reejhsinghani
Professor in the History department
at University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI
are you Anju Reejhsinghani?
B

01/21/2014
HIST 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Definitely a very smart woman who is passionate about the subject but a little hard to keep up with, especially in a 100 level course. She moves very fast and you cover a lot in every class so I wouldn't skip often (or at all) if I were you. If you attend class and study your butt off, you'll pass. The quizzes and tests can be difficult.

11/22/2013
HIST 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

She is not very nice, and she writes all her notes down on paper during class. She goes too fast and during one class, we have so much material. Quizzes are hard. Worst class ever.

05/19/2013
good
HIS 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is my favorite teacher. She knows everything that she is teaching and although her tests are difficult, I learned more in her class than I have in any other classes. Take her. You'll learn a lot.

03/29/2013
History 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, I have never failed a class in my life besides this one. She writes too quickly and all in scribbles getting annoyed when we couldn't read it. She sighs when we ask questions and is annoyed when we don't get it. She's smart but should not be a teacher. She's terrible.

12/06/2012
good
Hist102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best professor I've had. She knows absolutely everything she is teaching about and is always more than willing to help. Tests/quizzes are fairly easy if you take notes. Very nice, and makes history fun.

11/12/2012
good
HIST102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher and is always more than willing to help you. She rarely focuses on dates. Every lecture has a required reading but if you go to class and study those notes you will do well in the class without reading a thing. She talks fast but will repeat herself and encourages questions.

04/19/2012
good

She was a very nice teacher, if you approached her asking for help she was always willing. My problems with the class were the exams. I studied more than I have for any class and was only able to get a B on 1 of them. It seemed like everyone in my class had a poor grade. I would recommend her as a teacher but not for this specific class.

03/29/2012
good
HIST102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you've ever taken a world history class before you'll have no problem with this one as long as you have a pulse during lecture. I read the text for the first week or so but just take some notes during class and you'll do fine. Just remember people and places. She goes over every quiz and test to make sure you know what's going on.

12/08/2011
good
HIST102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you don't study or pay attention you'll probably get a bad grade, shes really nice, and gives you free points on exams when she messes up. But you might fall asleep, i thought it was interesting

11/18/2011
HIST348 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The excitement level was 0 she even seemed uninterested. The books were ridiculous since she thought they weren't helpful and they only made things more confusing. It was difficult to know what you needed through out her ramblings and a power point may have helped sort out the info. She also went way too fast and her grading was rather ridiculous.

11/17/2011
His348 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She doesn't really teach anything. Her grading scale is quite different from average and she doesn't explain anything. She's very nice and knows her information, I just wish she would teach her knowledge instead of ramble. No powerpoints. She just sits there and talks.

11/04/2011
hist102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I thought that she went way too fast and expected way to much out of students that are just in the class for a three credit class. I also thought she was lacking in the excitement department.

08/23/2011
good
HIST102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She covers each section really quickly but it makes sense since you have a lot of info to cover. Keep up with the readings! She loves questions so even if you just want to ask her to clarify something you didn't understand from the text, she will be happy that you're asking. There are weekly quizzes about the material. She is very friendly/helpful!

08/15/2011
good
Hist102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

At first, I thought she was crazy for expecting us to read so much. But after finishing the class, I realized that I had learned more in this class than any other classes. She's always willing to help, but if you aren't willing to do a lot of work, don't take History with her. She's a great prof though!