in Pitt Community College that teach Communication Edit
Phillip Entzminger
Professor in the Communication department
at Pitt Community College, Greenville, NC
are you Phillip Entzminger?
12/16/2014
good
Hum 115 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback" "There for you"

I feel like when it comes to teachers he is número uno. I wish he taught more courses, you can tell he actually wants you to succeed. Its refreshing! He makes you work for it definitely but he makes it almost impossible to fail.

12/14/2014
good
HUM115 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-
"Tests are tough" "Gives good feedback" "There for you"

I was in an online class and forgot to complete a paper. At end of the semester, on a Sunday the day before grades were due, he called me up and told me he would give me partial credit if I completed the assignment by the afternoon. I have never experienced an online instructor - or a face-to-face instructor, who cares. Awesome, smart, and caring.

09/28/2014
good
BUS 115 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Tough Grader" "Pop quiz master" "Hilarious"

Took the class online. Mr. Entzminger took time to still meet with me face-to-face to go over my questions. At the end of the semester, he sent me an email wishing me luck before the final Exam. Needless to say, I was HIGHLY impressed, as I had not taken many online classes before. It is tough, but it has to be because of the nature of online.

09/17/2014
good
BUS 115 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Get ready to read" "Would take again"

Mr. E is AWESOME At first passing seems hopeless but honestly it''s near to impossible to fail. I would gladly take any of his other classes. He''s very helpful fair and extremely funny. Loved business law

05/04/2014
good
COM 231 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This was one of the best classes I have ever taken. Mr. Entzminger took a bunch of inexperienced young people and turned them into confident speakers. We may not be expert public speakers, but now we have the tools to be a little more successful in our future endeavors. I am better for having been in his class. Not the easiest, but the best.

04/03/2014
good
COM 231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really enjoyed Mr. E's class. It is difficult but Mr. E is passionate about the subject matter and his students. I use what I learned in his class on a regular basis. One test, lots of quizzes, lots of speeches, but if you show up and pay attention it's easy. i would take any class Mr. E was teaching.

01/06/2014
good
COM231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

The first day, you will want to drop. DON'T DO IT! Mr. E is awesome. I came into his class with no skills in public speaking and left fully prepared. YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN YOUR A. But he helps those who really try their hardest. He genuinely cares about his students. That can't be said for most at PCC.

01/02/2014
good
COM 231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was worried when I first started this class. I am glad I stuck it out. Mr. E explains everything that is expected of you and really wants to HELP you become a better public speaker. He offers insights into the process that you will use in the real world. This is one of those classes where you get your money's worth. A++ professor!

good
COM 231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Comes off strict at first. He is VERY, EXTREMELY PUNCTUAL! DONT BE LATE and don't sleep. You won't get an A in this class by just doing what is required. An 'A' is EARNED. But he is very knowledgeable and teaches very good and makes class very entertaining.

good

Awesome class, awesome professor, and a fun semester. i really enjoyed this class and think the world of Mr. E. He is committed to his students and wants them to succeed. At the beginning of the semester, he can come off as strict, but that is what you need to get you over your fear of public speaking. take his class to learn and have a good time.

good
Bus- Law-111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. Very good and funny guy. If you can take one of his classes.

10/26/2012
good
COM231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

WHY WOULD ANYONE NOT WANT TO ATTEND THIS CLASS???? BASICALLY, YOU GO IN WITH NO PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS AND YOU COME OUT PREPARED! EVEN IF YOU STILL HAVE PANIC, YOUR AUDIENCE WILL NOT KNOW IT! JUST PARTICIPATE AND COME TO CLASS. MR. E TAKES CARE OF THE REST!!! SO GLAD I TOOK THIS COURSE WITH HIM AT PITT!

07/29/2012
good
BUS115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The BEST online class I have had in a long time. Mr. E cares about his students and is always quick to help you. Sometimes I think he is too smart for his own good. If you have to take this class online, make sure to take him, you will not regret it

07/07/2012
good
LAW115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was awesome!

05/09/2012
good

The instructor was awesome, and he definitely knows his stuff! At first, I didn't know what to expect from him, but he makes it know what is expected of you. If you take the time to read, ask questions, do your assignments, you will pass his class. I love his eccentric flair!! He is comical at times too. You rock Mr. E!!

05/01/2012
good
COM231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You WILL become a better public speaker after taking this class. Probably the best course I have taken since starting my college career. Mr. E is tough, but that is how you will improve. Take the class seriously and you will learn alot.

04/22/2012
good
OST115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This instructor cares about you! I have enjoyed taking his class, and I wished Pitt had other instructors like him. Mr. Entzminger will work with you, but the key here is you need to tell him you're having issues. Don't expect him to read your mind, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Great instructor A++++

01/21/2012
good

Hands down the best professor at PCC. Mr. Entzminger actually cares about his students and wants them to succeed. I encourage everyone to take his classes. You will not regret it

01/11/2012
good
BUS110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Teacher! One of the best I've had so far.

12/14/2011
good
COM231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy is crazy in a good way. Show up for class, write down what Mr. E says, and you should do fine in the class. Mr. E is intimidating, but thats the way the class needs to be. He is laid back and a cutie. Def. take his class.