Jacob Aharonian at Santa Rosa Junior College

Jacob Aharonian

Number of ratings 32 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

6/16/12

Engl1B

He was one of those English teachers who applies the material to real life ideas, and creates an environment whre each student feels comfortable expressing themselves. Also, there are a lot of essays (which there should be for a higher English class) however you can ask not only for extentions, but can re-write your essay for a better grade.

5/24/12

Engl1B

Jake was one of the most inspiring professors I've had at Santa Rosa Junior College. He graded well, made the discussions very interesting, and made learning the material fun and interesting. I highly recommend him if you want to take any English class at SRJC.

5/16/12

ENGL100

Best teacher EVER!

5/10/12

Eng1A

His lectures are interesting, its fun when you have an involved class, topics are interesting, easy grader, super nice, cancels class often. If you want an easy A take him! Hes great!

12/9/11

Eng1A

First thing I can say about this class is it was 90% discussion. Gives only a few essays & they weren't too hard. He's SUPER clear and helpful on everything he has the class do & makes it interesting. A lot of times he excuses class 30+ mins early,& class gets really chill towards the end of the semester. ANYONE will be happy they took this class.

10/13/11

eng0792

Jake is super helpful, super clear, and SUPER HOT! Not the easiest class I've had, but I'm learning, and that's important. Engages students, shares his personal life...He's a great teacher. I wish he taught more classes, I'd definitely take them!

9/10/11

ENGL1A

So far I have really enjoyed his class. His discussions are always very interesting and he knows how to tie in personal life (in a good way). I'm excited to finish off the semester in his class. He's pretty hot too.

8/27/11

ENG100

Jake is a fantastic teacher! I highly recommend taking him for any English class. He was very helpful with essays and in class questions. You should be willing to be involved in class discussions and exercises, but don't worry they're fun. He's not super tough on grading and you learn a lot. We watched a couple movies and only did 4 essays.

7/6/11

ENG1A

One of, if not THE best professor I have ever had during my time at the Santa Rosa Junior College. A rare teacher that tells you whats really going on and isn't afraid to tell you what is/isn't BS. BE REAL WITH HIM AND HE WILL BE REAL WITH YOU! He doesn't know that he gave me true insight about life, because I don't have a brown-nose, but I fully r

5/20/11

ENG100

He's really a great teacher, very helpful and a fun guy.

5/4/11

ENGL1A

Jacob is a really nice guy that really wants you to learn and to challenge yourself, he does a good job of relating to the class. He grades easily, just do your work and you will get at least a B. Attendance is mandatory.

3/12/11

Eng1A

I wanted to start his Rate My Professors page. He's a really nice, nice guy. Gives you plenty of opportunity to get all your points, explains material well, and provides a welcoming environment to express your opinion. You learn a lot without it being too stressful. About to take the midterm and I'm in really good standing. Totally recommend him.

More English professors at Santa Rosa Junior College