Claudia Sturgis at Northern Arizona University

Claudia Sturgis

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

7/16/14

BME 200

I took BME 200 with her and she was a wonderful teacher. She answered my emails back very quickly and was very understanding. I would take any of her classes she was a great teacher. She was great about answering questions about the work and very helpful.

10/28/13

BME200 BME430

Absolutely the best professor I've ever had. I wish I could take her for every class. In four years, I learned the majority of what I use in teaching from her two classes. Crazy, fun, full of energy, extremely experienced and down to earth. Love her!

4/16/13

BME 200

She is one of the best professors NAU has to offer in the Education dept. and you will absolutely love this class! Wether you take it at night or during the day she is full of energy and makes class so much fun. Work and tests are not hard at all. You will regret not taking her!!

3/27/13

BME 200

I absolutely love her! She's knows what she's talking about, and she's experienced all in her life. She gives so many tips for our future classrooms

3/28/12

BME300

She loves what she is talking about and it shows through her lectures and activities. Go to class, do the journals and readings, and you will do great. She does a lot of in class participation points so attendance is very important.I definitely reccommend her!

1/17/12

BME300

She taught to the lesson plan a little bit, but crammed in so many extra helpful inclass hints, tricks, and ideas.

3/7/11

BME300

She is crazy and all over the place but in a good way. She has lots of energy and makes the class go by quickly. The class is pretty easy. Take good notes and study those and the mid-term and final are pretty easy. She is super helpful if you have any questions! I wish I could take her again!

11/16/10

BME300

She is extremely funny and very interesting! I would recomend her class. She knows what she is talking about.

More Education professors at Northern Arizona University