in Northern Arizona University that teach Education Edit
are you Claudia Sturgis?
A+

08/08/2014
good
BME200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

good

07/16/2014
good
BME 200 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took BME 200 with her and she was a wonderful teacher. She answered my emails back very quickly and was very understanding. I would take any of her classes she was a great teacher. She was great about answering questions about the work and very helpful.

10/28/2013
good
BME200 BME430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely the best professor I've ever had. I wish I could take her for every class. In four years, I learned the majority of what I use in teaching from her two classes. Crazy, fun, full of energy, extremely experienced and down to earth. Love her!

04/16/2013
good
BME 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the best professors NAU has to offer in the Education dept. and you will absolutely love this class! Wether you take it at night or during the day she is full of energy and makes class so much fun. Work and tests are not hard at all. You will regret not taking her!!

03/27/2013
good
BME 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love her! She's knows what she's talking about, and she's experienced all in her life. She gives so many tips for our future classrooms

03/28/2012
good
BME300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She loves what she is talking about and it shows through her lectures and activities. Go to class, do the journals and readings, and you will do great. She does a lot of in class participation points so attendance is very important.I definitely reccommend her!

01/17/2012
good

She taught to the lesson plan a little bit, but crammed in so many extra helpful inclass hints, tricks, and ideas.

03/07/2011
good
BME300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is crazy and all over the place but in a good way. She has lots of energy and makes the class go by quickly. The class is pretty easy. Take good notes and study those and the mid-term and final are pretty easy. She is super helpful if you have any questions! I wish I could take her again!

11/16/2010
good
BME300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely funny and very interesting! I would recomend her class. She knows what she is talking about.