in University of Arizona that teach Mathematics Edit
at University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
are you Cody Patterson?

05/15/2014
good
Math 196V Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. P really cares about his students and goes out of the way to make himself available to help them whenever help is needed. His assignments are difficult but completing them really does help understand the material which ultimately is the point of the class. This class definitely helped me in vector. Recommended.

05/10/2014
good
MATH 196V Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: P

Dr. P is a great professor and an overall friendly guy. It is evident that he wants his students to succeed. He also has the ability to present difficult material in a way that is very accessible and understandable. I can tell just from 196V (1-unit vector SI class) that he is an excellent instructor... I wish I would have had him for vector!

01/16/2014
good
Math 315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. P is the best teacher I've ever had! He loves math and he cares deeply about the success of all his students. His classes are by no means easy, but you will learn a TON. He's just one of those teachers that make you want to care about school and work really hard. Any class with Dr. P is well worth your time and money :)

12/25/2013
good
Math 196V Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: P

Great guy. Take 196V if you can. SO HELPFUL!!!

05/13/2013
good
MATH223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Probably the best math teacher I've ever had. He makes class interesting and worth attending daily. I don't think I can say anything negative about him, except that he seemed to make the class harder than other professors; though this only means you'll learn the material better (we scored higher than the honors section on the final as a class).

05/10/2013
good
Math 196V Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Definitely take the 196V supplementary vector calculus class if you can. Dr. P is such an amazing teacher. I owe my A to his teaching skills. I aced the final thanks to him. BEST TEACHER OF ALL TIME EVER

10/17/2012
good
MATH223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Such a great teacher. Vector is a hard class, but Dr. P explains everything really well and gives lots of extra credit opportunities. He definitely makes an intimidating class veyr manageable.

08/23/2012
good
MATH223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The exams and assignments are very difficult (not unreasonable), and a significant amount of work is required to get a good grade. However, Dr.P makes sure that anyone who seeks assistance gets it in a timely fashion, and maintains a very light and friendly classroom environment making it easier to ask questions during lecture. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

08/05/2012
good
MATH233 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is the best professor I have ever had! He expects a lot from all of his students and is hands down the hardest vector calc teacher at UA. That being said math is his passion and he will do everything in his power to help you to succeed in such a difficult course. I attended office hours biweekly and they were highly beneficial.

08/01/2012
good
MATH223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Math teacher I have ever had at UofA. He completely dedicates himself to his job. I got a C in both Calc 1 and 2, and partly because of this man I pulled a high B in Vector Calc. He has a killer method of teaching and managing the class. His exams are reasonable and prepare you very well for the dept final. Final was a joke, got a 93% on it.