in Southern Polytechnic State University that teach Architecture Edit
at Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
are you Durham Crout?

01/06/2014
good
DFN 1002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Crout is a really cool guy that most everyone wants to have for studio. I recommend him because I find it easy to communicate with him and he made me think about stuff in ways I didn't consider. He'll point out the good in your stuff and work from there. I don't know of anyone who dropped out after having him. Learning is more important than grades

04/12/2013
Dfn 1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Nice guy, really tries to help but really hard to understand what he wants. I was often frustrated because we did not communicate well. Like someone else said, we seemed to never be on the same page. Ny grade suffered because of it. We would be halfway through a project before he would tell me he didn't like the direction I was going with it :/

01/03/2013
good
DFN1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Crout was an alright professor. He is definitely better than most, but I probably wouldn't take him again - not because he isn't a good teacher, but because I just never seemed to be on the same page as him. Oh well! I would still recommend him because he knows what he is talking about.

10/26/2012
good
DFN1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Crout is a phenomenal professor. He actually cares about his students' success. I highly recommend taking him for DFN courses. I'm pretty sure if you can joke with him and make him laugh, you'll win some personality points. He's very understanding and passionate about his work. Not at all arrogant or an architecture snob.

06/13/2011
good
DFN1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was my first arch teacher and greatly influenced me and my interest in the subject defiently grew after this class. He is very knowledgeable and eager to see his students grow and understand the subject. Highly recommend taking him during design foundation courses!

05/31/2011
DFN1002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really nice guy, and very passionate about architecture. Amazing amounts of usefull knowledge, but can be very hard to decifer what he is wanting at times. He can have a hard time explaining what is required, or what he is looking for without giving it away. Focus' more on the process, not on redundant busy work.

11/28/2010
good
DFN1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Understandable, down to earth, and respectable. Has good background and isnt as big headed as arch professors can be. Nice boots!