in Full Sail University that teach Music Edit
are you Bruce Hayes?
A+
01/05/2015
good
MTH Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Respected by students" "Skip class? You won't pass."

Bruce really loves music theory, but it works in his favor. I've taken music classes for years and I still learned new things.

03/29/2013
good
000000 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher, funny, and he cares too.

03/20/2013
good
Music Theory Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Such a funny guy and makes learning so easy. I wanna take it again so I can grasp it more, music theory is tough but he makes it a whole lot easier.

10/25/2012
good
MUT03 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Guy,

12/03/2010
good
MUT1023 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Bruce is hilarious. You definitely have to pay attention, but the class is very fair and educational.