in Hawaii Pacific University that teach English Edit
Nicholas Fillmore
at Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
are you Nicholas Fillmore?

06/25/2013
WRI 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Easy class. Just do the papers.

04/12/2013
good
WRI 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good workshop type class. Nick gave me lots of feedback on my papers. If you want to improve as a writer, I would recommend this class.

11/29/2012
good
WRIT1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Fillmore in class seems flustered often, but when you get to know him, he is a very intelligent and interesting guy. Conferences help. Super easy and chill. Take this class for an easy A.

11/10/2012
good
WRI1200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fillmore makes you think for yourself. Sometimes he goes off topic but he makes you think deeply about your writing.

11/08/2012
wri1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Boring. Never told us exactly what he wanted and always went off topic when in the middle of actualy helping us. His lectures are personal and never about what we are talking about. HE SWEARS, says you dont have to come to class but then gets mad if you dont. Wouldn't take his class again. Use of a grding rubric- NONE, but never says what he wants

12/26/2011
WRI1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Fillmore is a good teacher, but I wished he would have told us what he expected from our essay instead of telling us right after our conference.

12/21/2011
good
WRI1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I liked this class. I liked that we got helpful feedback from our peers and from Professor Fillmore in conference. I learned a lot rewriting my papers.

12/20/2011

At first I thought this class was gonna be fun and I was gonna learn a whole lot! But I didn't. It was pointless to even go to class. Majority of the time I went to class was to turn in essays and what not. Other then that it was super pointless. I didn't really learn much!

12/14/2011
WRI1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Nick is a good teacher, though he should be teaching politics, theology, or philosophy. He is a phenomenal writer, though his writing class rarely touches on the topic. Very tangent prone and abstract. Intelligent, though seems heavily biased.

11/26/2011
good
WRI1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This man knows his literature. And we get to meditate at the beginning of class which is cool.