Darryl Chapman at Kalamazoo Valley Community College

Darryl Chapman

Number of ratings 16 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

4/24/14

BIO 100

Look man Mr Chapman is a really cool guy who's lived a full life. He's very easy going and very pleasant to work with. I liked going to the class and almost looked forward to it. It was a very attainable A and if you put forth a good effort you'll do just fine. Overall he's a very knowledgeable and understanding guy.

1/3/14

Grade ReceivedA+

I was DREADING this class! Darryl made it interesting and he makes achieving an A attainable for those of us who aren't math/science minded. He shares relevant information in a fun atmosphere! Show up for class/ TAKE GOOD NOTES/ STUDY NOTES FOR TEST= A+! Thanks Darryl You're the Best!

12/12/13

BIO 100

Darryl was a awesome teacher & I wish he taught the other classes I need for my degree! It had been 20+ years since I had been in a Bio class of any kind & I was nervous at the start, but from the first class I knew I was going to love it! Learned so much & easy to learn because he relates to real life. Go to class & pay attention you'll get an A!

4/25/13

BIO100

You're the kind of reasons students enjoy coming to class. FANTASTIC instructor! I learned so much in this class and I wish he taught many more other classes that I need towards my degree.

4/23/13

bio100

Loved the class and Darryl was a great teacher. He was very helpful. It was a very educational class. Lab was the best!

3/19/13

biology

Started with Fear and and ended with Freedom. Daryl made learning Biology ..fun and exciting...Yup..Fun and Exciting!!! He is an amazing professor!!!If you take his class and get less than a B in it..you must of been sleeping or not there. The Class is fun..the imformation is abtainable and...memorable. He Rocks!! Everyone should take his class

2/10/13

Biolo100

Darryl has taken the fear away I had in week 1. He’s easy to understand and I’m enjoying learning about DNA, ATP, Cells, organisms, the heart etc.! We’ve covered so much in just six weeks but I don’t feel overwhelmed. I can’t believe how engaging he’s made this class and how I’ve embraced it. It has to be the instructor and I’m forever grateful!!

12/7/12

Bio100

Darryl is an awesome teacher! I learned so much from him! He pretty much spoon feeds you for all of the tests! I wasn't a fan of Biology until I had this class!! I would definitely recommend this teacher to anyone who needs a Biology class, I wish he was teaching Physics!

12/6/12

BIO100

Darryl is an excellent teacher. I would take another class with him if I had the chance

12/5/12

BIO100

I don't always rate professors, but when I do they are some of the best. You could tell he was very interested in what he was teaching which made the class that much more enjoyable. Doesn't believe in boring lectures and monotonous note-taking. Learned more than I presumed I would. Definitely worth the money I paid for the class.

7/6/12

BIO101

You can tell when a teacher loves what they do and Darryl is a perfect example of that. He made Biology fun and interesting and his stories are hilarious. He is full of knowledge and always willing to lend a helpful hand. Very sad I am done at KVCC or I would have taken anything else he taught.

4/26/12

Bio100

Best Professor I have ever had. Made Biology extremely fun and actually taught how it relates with everyday life. Wish I could have him for every class I take

4/15/12

Bio100

He is laid back, funny, and very helpful. I wish he taught more classes because I would take every class he taught.

1/2/12

BIO100

Great teacher. You can get an A in this class- all you need to do is pay attention, go to class, and review the your notes from the review. Darryl is a great teacher and he actually made Biology fun.

12/9/11

bio100

I really did enjoy Darryl as my teacher. So far at KVCC he is my favorite teacher. He is very good at explaining things and answering any questions you do have. The material that he teaches is very interesting, I never thought I would enjoy Biology as much as I did. I am glad I took the class and very glad Darryl was my teacher.

12/10/10

BIO100

he tells you he's an easy teacher, and he is! you can learn a lot in his class too. Just show up (there's a sign in sheet) and then you'll hardly have to study outside of class. Super fun guy!

More Biology professors at Kalamazoo Valley Community College