in University of Missouri - Columbia that teach Mathematics Edit
at University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia, MO
are you Yolanda Kumar?

08/01/2013
good
MATH 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda was my tutor for this course. I could not have made it without her.

12/29/2012
good
MATH0110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I got an A-...WOW!!! I never got an A in math. Ms. Yolanda spend many hours helping me. Thank you for not making me feel stupid for asking so many questions.

12/11/2012
good
MATH0110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda has been my ALL-TIME FAVORITE TEACHER EVER!!! She is so helpful and funny. She has missed her calling as a comedienne. I will highly recommend her to any student. She's proof that not all geeks are boring.

06/04/2012
good
stat3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Excellent!

05/14/2012
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda is great at detecting distress in her students. Funny thing is that she asks if everyone understands,then she'll put her hands on her hips and say, "YOU'RE ALL LIAR, BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT." LOVE HER...AMAZING SEMESTER!