in University of Missouri - Columbia that teach Mathematics Edit
at University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia, MO
are you Yolanda Kumar?

08/01/2013
good
MATH 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda was my tutor for this course. I could not have made it without her.

12/29/2012
good
MATH0110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I got an A-...WOW!!! I never got an A in math. Ms. Yolanda spend many hours helping me. Thank you for not making me feel stupid for asking so many questions.

12/11/2012
good
MATH0110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda has been my ALL-TIME FAVORITE TEACHER EVER!!! She is so helpful and funny. She has missed her calling as a comedienne. I will highly recommend her to any student. She's proof that not all geeks are boring.

06/04/2012
good
stat3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Excellent!

05/14/2012
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda is great at detecting distress in her students. Funny thing is that she asks if everyone understands,then she'll put her hands on her hips and say, "YOU'RE ALL LIAR, BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT." LOVE HER...AMAZING SEMESTER!

05/14/2012
good
stat3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I UNDERSTAND STATISTICS...THANKS YOLANDA!

05/10/2012
good

I was sweating bullets on the final...I looked up front and Yolanda mouthed," You can do it." She was very encouraging and supportive. Hands down one of the best teachers at the university.

05/07/2012
good
Stat3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda is demanding, but she wants you to shine! I will quote her, "I will not have go out into the world saying that I was your Statistics teacher and you don't know how to do statistics." I love that she loved TEACHING statistics.

05/07/2012
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda made what I thought to be a hell course a cool light breeze on a spring day.

05/02/2012
good
stat3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome

12/31/2011
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I am writing this because I fill a little guilty for an evaluation that I give Yolanda at the university. She disdains failure and excuses. She really wants her students to work hard and be in charge of their learning. I hope the evaluation is not a blemish on her permanent record.

12/20/2011
good

Upon request she will come in on Sundays for office hours. Amazing and she remembers your name...Love her!

12/19/2011
good

Ms. Kumar demands you to take charge of your learning. I highly recommend going to office hours. She makes learning fun. I will miss seeing her every week.

12/17/2011
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

"Lectures Rocked especially during the week Yolanda decided to stop drinking coffee...CAFFEINE MELTDOWN! OMG! Good thing she's got back with STARBUCKS. Love the instructor, but undecided still on statistics.

12/17/2011
good

Honestly, there are no words to describe Yolanda as an instructor because Yolanda is an experience. I highly recommend this instructor if you truly want to learn statistics.

12/10/2011
good
Stats3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yolanda should be a stand-up comedian over a teacher. She made class fun, but when she says read the textbook, she means it. Also she wanted the best for her students and would do whatever it took to help them.

12/02/2011
good
MATH110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

yolanda kumar is the bees knees. i wish she taught all of my classes! you better hope that you get yolanda <3333

12/01/2011
good
MATH0110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I love Ms. Kumar...She will tell a hilarious completely unrelated story in the middle of lecture to get everyone's attention then continue the lecture as if she had stayed on the subject. She is very helpful.

10/14/2011
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was on this site to rate another instructor and thought to comment on Yolanda. She's awesome, but her exams are no joke. STAT 2500 did not prepare me for this course...but Yolanda is patient and has her student's best interest at heart.

08/26/2011
good
STAT3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OMG...I just enrolled into Yolanda's class and she awesome! She is hilarious, but she means business. The lecture on the review materials were no joke, however, she made it seem obtainable. Man, I love this instructor and I just met her.