Roy Lynn Godkin at Lamar University

Roy Lynn Godkin

Number of ratings 21 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/17/12

mgmt3310

His class was extremely easy. You don't even have to go to class to make an A. He is funny but felt like I didn't actually learn anything. The tests are open book but are really tricky. You should buy the online book so you can use the keyword feature. Overall easy A!

6/6/12

MGMT3310

His corny jokes and non-teaching is all I remember

9/29/11

CB3310

Excellent Teacher - Uses E-Connect for quizes, interactives and test. Just a small amount of effort will land you an A and teach you a lot.

5/10/11

mgmt4320

This old man needs to retire. He can?t remember anything, if you have to take him go by what the syllabus says not what he says!! I made a B in his class, but I should have had an A. Sure he?s funny, but he will not teach you anything!!!!!!! This quote is true ?He uses a test bank with faulty questions then doesn't give credit for the ones that wer

5/5/10

MGMT4320

Dr. Godkin's lectures were fun, he teaches from powerpoint and his test are open book. I found the class to be very interesting.

4/20/10

Mgmt4320

Very good professor. He teaches straight from powerpoint but you still have to read the textbook. All his test are multiple choice & he gives extra points for attendance. If he is teaching a class you need I suggest you take him.

1/13/10

MGMT4320

nice personality

1/1/10

mgmt3310

This guy was super nice, but thats not really counts in a prof. I learned not one single thing from this class. Test were okay b/c they were open book. And this guy gave me a B for my final avg when I had an A. I had to go talk to him to get it fixed, so watch out for that!!

5/4/09

BusinMngm

If you have a busy life this is the guy to take. You have a week to turn in assignments and a week to take assesments. You have to study but test are open book. I enjoyed his class because he was always happy and tried to make everybody laugh...

4/13/09

MGMT3310

PLS DO NOT TAKE DIS TEACHER, HE IS NOT UNDERSTANDING AT ALL. I TOOK HIM LAST SEMSESTER ONLINE, WHILE I WAS TAKING THE CLASS MY DAD PASS AWAY AND I STILL TRY MY HARDEST TO COMPLETE HIS ASSIGNMENT AND HE STILL GAVE ME AN F AND I LOST OF MY SCHOLARSHIP BECAUSE OF THAT, WHICH MEANS I HVE TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR MY SCHOOL. BASICALLY HE RUINED MY LIFE.

12/19/08

MGMT4

ONLINE CLASS: This guy is a lazy old f-rt. He uses a test bank with faulty questions then doesn't give credit for the ones that were defective. He doesn't TEACH. I got A's on a few of the tests but it is extremely difficult.You have to read the text word for word and look for the fine print or take the test with friends and share answers. He sucks.

12/17/08

mgmt3310

ONLINE CLASS: very easy, but it takes a lot of time. most of the work is busy work to ensure you are putting time into the class. if you want an "a" this is the class to take, but be prepared to watch a lot of videos and answer questions.

7/9/08

magt3310

I took him during the summer and he seemed ok. We had quizzes every week but it we had from 12:30am friday morning until 12am tuesday and it is was online and open books/note. Tells lots of jokes and talks bout his family lot. Just read and all should be well.

6/30/08

No comment

2/4/08

mgmt1111

Don't waste your time. This guy is a joke. I took him last semester and can't stand him. Don't waste your money!!!

6/5/07

MGMT5340

Best class for learning good writing -- critical for your exit exam!

1/12/06

MGMT

This guy drives me nuts. Sure, he tells jokes and gets laughs. I personally viewed this as a tremendous waste of my time and it pissed me off daily. If you write a paper for him, realize that the content doesn't matter. All he cares about is exact APA style. Personally I think he's irresponsible and shouldn't be teaching at the collegiate level.

12/13/05

mgmt

great teacher, easy class. he is so funny, and tells great stories. if you want to make sure you pass take him. you will have to put in effort and study but not much.

9/28/05

B

8/26/04

business

Rater Interest

GREAT professor. Had him a while back. Fun and interesting but don't expect an easy A. You will have to study and maybe write a paper or two depending on the class. He keeps it fun and interesting....ask him about clown school!

More Business professors at Lamar University