in Lamar University that teach Business Edit
at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
are you Roy Godkin?

11/17/2012
good
mgmt3310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

His class was extremely easy. You don't even have to go to class to make an A. He is funny but felt like I didn't actually learn anything. The tests are open book but are really tricky. You should buy the online book so you can use the keyword feature. Overall easy A!

06/06/2012
MGMT3310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

His corny jokes and non-teaching is all I remember

09/29/2011
good
CB3310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Teacher - Uses E-Connect for quizes, interactives and test. Just a small amount of effort will land you an A and teach you a lot.

05/10/2011
mgmt4320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This old man needs to retire. He can?t remember anything, if you have to take him go by what the syllabus says not what he says!! I made a B in his class, but I should have had an A. Sure he?s funny, but he will not teach you anything!!!!!!! This quote is true ?He uses a test bank with faulty questions then doesn't give credit for the ones that wer

05/05/2010
good
MGMT4320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Godkin's lectures were fun, he teaches from powerpoint and his test are open book. I found the class to be very interesting.

04/20/2010
good
Mgmt4320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor. He teaches straight from powerpoint but you still have to read the textbook. All his test are multiple choice & he gives extra points for attendance. If he is teaching a class you need I suggest you take him.

01/13/2010
good
MGMT4320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

nice personality

01/01/2010
mgmt3310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy was super nice, but thats not really counts in a prof. I learned not one single thing from this class. Test were okay b/c they were open book. And this guy gave me a B for my final avg when I had an A. I had to go talk to him to get it fixed, so watch out for that!!

05/04/2009
good
BusinMngm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you have a busy life this is the guy to take. You have a week to turn in assignments and a week to take assesments. You have to study but test are open book. I enjoyed his class because he was always happy and tried to make everybody laugh...

04/13/2009
MGMT3310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

PLS DO NOT TAKE DIS TEACHER, HE IS NOT UNDERSTANDING AT ALL. I TOOK HIM LAST SEMSESTER ONLINE, WHILE I WAS TAKING THE CLASS MY DAD PASS AWAY AND I STILL TRY MY HARDEST TO COMPLETE HIS ASSIGNMENT AND HE STILL GAVE ME AN F AND I LOST OF MY SCHOLARSHIP BECAUSE OF THAT, WHICH MEANS I HVE TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR MY SCHOOL. BASICALLY HE RUINED MY LIFE.