Adriana Baler at Montgomery College: Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus

Adriana Baler

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/9/13

CER1

Awesome instructor. Not only is she a very nice person but she loves what she does. She is really helpful and wants people to pass. She does excellent work and really sparked my interest in ceramics. Go to class and do your work. You can talk all you want as long as you are being productive. Hated my classmates who expected A's just for showing up.

5/6/13

AR121

Such a fun and chill class. She let's you listen to music and use your phone as long as you do your work. Attendance is required. She singled me out for using my phone and talking to my friends even though I always got my work done on time and everyone else was. She gave me a B. idk man.

1/4/13

AR121

LOVE THIS LADY!!! Just come to class and do your work and be on time and show effort and work hard and I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL GET AN A.

4/25/12

CER1

She is an excellent professor. I hated the students who showed up to class and did nothing but expected to get an A. She is extremely helpful and wants everyone to do well

12/21/10

AR121

Awesome professor! She is so helpful and class is so much fun! Took ceramics 1 with her and I loved it! Can't say enough great things about her. Just go to class (she takes attendance). She is so helpful and pretty much lets you interpret her projects so that you can create anything you want.

More Fine Arts professors at Montgomery College: Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus