in Worcester State University that teach Health Science Edit
at Worcester State University, Worcester, MA
are you Jennifer Quinn?

05/16/2011
good
HE200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took her for consumer health. Really nice teacher, easy class. Homework assignments are really easy but you actually learn from them. She wants class to participate but she won?t call on people. No exams, one group presentation. Highly recommended. Easy A.

05/16/2011
good
HE200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easily my favorite professor of the semester. I didn't really feel like I was learning during the semester but when the end of the year came and we reflected on what we've learned I was amazed at how much I had actually learned. She is very enthusiastic and flexible if you have any personal problems. Definitely recommended.

12/26/2010
good

Very good class for a teacher who had never taught it. Very fair, a lot of group work and interesting material.