in Chattanooga State Community College that teach English Edit
at Chattanooga State Community College, Chattanooga, TN
are you Paige Walters?

10/03/2011
good
ENGL1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Walters was a very demanding and nit-picky professor. I felt that this course was far more advanced than a Composition course should be for a Freshman in college. Her standards were extremely high and she didn't settle for less than your absolute best. Admittedly there were times I wanted to scream but overall, she was a good teacher.

05/21/2011
ENGL1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I agree with the poster below. Plus, Walters doesn't seem to recognize that students have different learning styles, and she has NO patience for any style but her own. I would highly recommend finding a prof who already knows what they're doing...not Walters who is still scrambling to figure it all out. Her disorganization will hurt your grade.

12/28/2010
ENGL1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The class is about Composition and I felt we spent way too much time going over literature. We had to read all of Hamlet in 3 days and although I pulled off a B- I know others who HAD straight A's that couldn't pass the class. I had other papers for other classes that were A papers but couldn't get one in her class.