Paige Walters at Chattanooga State Community College

Paige Walters

Number of ratings 3 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/3/11

ENGL1020

Mrs. Walters was a very demanding and nit-picky professor. I felt that this course was far more advanced than a Composition course should be for a Freshman in college. Her standards were extremely high and she didn't settle for less than your absolute best. Admittedly there were times I wanted to scream but overall, she was a good teacher.

5/21/11

ENGL1020

I agree with the poster below. Plus, Walters doesn't seem to recognize that students have different learning styles, and she has NO patience for any style but her own. I would highly recommend finding a prof who already knows what they're doing...not Walters who is still scrambling to figure it all out. Her disorganization will hurt your grade.

12/28/10

ENGL1020

The class is about Composition and I felt we spent way too much time going over literature. We had to read all of Hamlet in 3 days and although I pulled off a B- I know others who HAD straight A's that couldn't pass the class. I had other papers for other classes that were A papers but couldn't get one in her class.

More English professors at Chattanooga State Community College