in Borough of Manhattan Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Yevgeniy Milman?
B

07/31/2014
good
Mat-041 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: P

He's the best professor i've ever had but I probably gave him a headache because I was late to every class, lol. Easy A, just pass the tests and do the homework. He assigns homework daily but they're really easy. Also, the sweetest guy ever ! Went out his way to buy us sandwiches a few times just because. I seriously loved him !

06/04/2014
good
MAT 12 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

HE IS THE BEST MATH PROFESSOR I EVER HAD! he is so clear, and understanding. and with the online lectures and homework assignments, the class is even easier! he's kind and respectful unlike other professors in BMCC he's just the best! if you ever need to take a mat course at BMCC take it with Prof. Milman, you wont regret it!

04/13/2014
good
Math 041 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Highly recommend this prof, to anyone who wanna pass maths, HE IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER at BMCC. he explains every thing with clarity.

12/23/2013
good
MAT051 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far one of the best professor I've met. He his very smart and knows his stuff. He help me understand math so much better, mind you this is the 5th time I take remedial and I finally passed this class with my confident level sky high. Trust me this professor is the best!!!!!

12/17/2013
good
MAT 51-098 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B-

I took the online course. We met once a week to go over any problems and to make sure we understood the materials. Blackboard is very important, he posts what needs to be done in that week. He requires you to take notes during the videos.Very easy class ! There's no textbook but it is required for webassign which costs, i think $65.

12/05/2013
good
MAT 301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not a very easy course but he explains a lot and very clear in what he is saying. He also offers a lot of help to student.

09/07/2013
good
Math 051 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Remedial math can be annoying, but Prof Milman makes the class super easy! I enjoyed his class last semester since he's not strict on attendance or the hw. He will recommend people to do the HW, especially if he knows they're falling behind. Respect the Prof, he knows what he's talking about from lessons to dates. He will help you pass!

08/17/2013
good
041 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

after taking a math remedial course 3 times, i was so scared to sign up for this class.He is an excellent professor he takes his time to explain each and every problem . he also encourages you throughout the course . take him if you ever had a problem in math

08/05/2013
good
Math 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Milman is an AMAZING professor. In all my years of taking math I have NEVER passed a math test nor understood math, I got perfect scores on my math tests in this class!! if you have a worries about math, Professor Milman will take those worries away! I actually enjoyed going to class over the summer!

07/11/2013
good
041 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow what can I say about this professor ! He's a hell of a good teacher he takes his time with students especially students like me. He takes great proud in his work as I witnessed first hand I just completed his summer course and it was more fun working in groups with other students. Take his course if you have a fear of math!!!