Yevgeniy Milman at Borough of Manhattan Community College

Number of ratings 37 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

7/31/14

Mat-041

Grade ReceivedP

He's the best professor i've ever had but I probably gave him a headache because I was late to every class, lol. Easy A, just pass the tests and do the homework. He assigns homework daily but they're really easy. Also, the sweetest guy ever ! Went out his way to buy us sandwiches a few times just because. I seriously loved him !

6/4/14

MAT 12

HE IS THE BEST MATH PROFESSOR I EVER HAD! he is so clear, and understanding. and with the online lectures and homework assignments, the class is even easier! he's kind and respectful unlike other professors in BMCC he's just the best! if you ever need to take a mat course at BMCC take it with Prof. Milman, you wont regret it!

4/13/14

Math 041

Highly recommend this prof, to anyone who wanna pass maths, HE IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER at BMCC. he explains every thing with clarity.

12/23/13

MAT051

By far one of the best professor I've met. He his very smart and knows his stuff. He help me understand math so much better, mind you this is the 5th time I take remedial and I finally passed this class with my confident level sky high. Trust me this professor is the best!!!!!

12/17/13

MAT 51-098

I took the online course. We met once a week to go over any problems and to make sure we understood the materials. Blackboard is very important, he posts what needs to be done in that week. He requires you to take notes during the videos.Very easy class ! There's no textbook but it is required for webassign which costs, i think $65.

12/5/13

MAT 301

Not a very easy course but he explains a lot and very clear in what he is saying. He also offers a lot of help to student.

9/7/13

Math 051

Remedial math can be annoying, but Prof Milman makes the class super easy! I enjoyed his class last semester since he's not strict on attendance or the hw. He will recommend people to do the HW, especially if he knows they're falling behind. Respect the Prof, he knows what he's talking about from lessons to dates. He will help you pass!

8/17/13

Grade ReceivedB

after taking a math remedial course 3 times, i was so scared to sign up for this class.He is an excellent professor he takes his time to explain each and every problem . he also encourages you throughout the course . take him if you ever had a problem in math

8/5/13

Math 41

Professor Milman is an AMAZING professor. In all my years of taking math I have NEVER passed a math test nor understood math, I got perfect scores on my math tests in this class!! if you have a worries about math, Professor Milman will take those worries away! I actually enjoyed going to class over the summer!

7/11/13

Wow what can I say about this professor ! He's a hell of a good teacher he takes his time with students especially students like me. He takes great proud in his work as I witnessed first hand I just completed his summer course and it was more fun working in groups with other students. Take his course if you have a fear of math!!!

6/4/13

041 - 102

He is a very interesting person he takes his time by helping other's he also cares for all including people with disability that need extra help to understand the material of the problem I highly recommend to take his class you would learn a lot he will blow your mind away, and you don't have to buy any text book its free.

5/30/13

Math 209

His one of best professor in BMCC. He spend extra time to teach, to make sure you understand the materials. and the way his teach is fun even if you don't like math. High recommend.

1/15/13

MAT301

He is one helpful individual. I truly enjoyed his class, and felt like he enjoyed teaching us. I would recommend him to anyone. You won't regret it. Truly a blessing.

12/25/12

math051

If you have ever had a problem in math or felt tormented by the idea that you could possibly not graduate because MATH was driving you mad , Please take Prof. Milman. He will prepare you and clearly help you understand the fundamentals! I failed last semester BUT I passed with his help! DO THE WORK!STUDY! He wants you to pass!so Pass!

9/10/12

mat100

I had him during the summer and he is awesome. I understood math very easily. His homework was online but we was able to correct it if we made mistakes

8/22/12

mat051

prof. is great.if you want to learn and pass take his class. took him for summer 12 and i didn't understand algebra but he wants you to pass. will explain until you get it.

8/17/12

math051

He is an amazing prof. I am not good in math at all. But this prof take his time to teach you every step needed to pass.

7/16/12

math041

Took the Summer Math 041 Quantway course, prior to this; i had failed math remedial's 3 times. The professor really shows how math/algebra can be used in everyday life, he breaks it down practically, which makes learning it far easier than just memorizing boring formulas. If you hate/fear math cause your not good at it, take Math 041 Quantway!

7/16/12

MAT041

Professor Milman rocks enjoyed this course very informative. It was intense because was a course but it was a breeze with the Professor teaching and the cool group of classmates.

6/10/12

MAT301

One of the best Math ever...!!!

More Mathematics professors at Borough of Manhattan Community College