in Salt Lake Community College that teach Computer Information Systems Edit
at Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
are you Susumu Kasai?

08/20/2014
good
CSIS 1550 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Easiest I've ever taken. Only a few assignments all semester. Most of the time was spent explaining the concepts to beginners. I already had several years experience with SQL. I went to class a few times total to turn in assignments only. The actual SQL assignments took less than an hour each. Accent is not too bad to get used to.

04/18/2014
CSIS 2010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

I took his class online and wasn't really impressed with him. If you get lost in the class and you go into see him, he really makes you feel stupid by rolling his eyes at you and taking deep breaths out loud. You will do really well in this class if you don't need him to help you.

01/13/2014
good
CSIS1555 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Class is cake if you have any prior SQL knowledge. He taught my section non-ANSI implicit joins, which I disagree with, but he didn't mark me down for writing ANSI compliant queries. I wish this class was a bit more advanced. I also took the MS Access class from him, and showed him a few tricks with VBA.

11/19/2013
CSIS 2010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kasai was very slow to reply to emails, we're talking at least four days every time I emailed.

11/19/2013

The instructor used a special text book and they weren't available for purchase anywhere until about a month into the semester. This made it very difficult to get started and figure out what was going on. This instructor has 2-3 assignments due EVERY WEEK. If you miss a deadline to turn one in, you are out of luck. No late assignments, PERIOD.