in Salt Lake Community College that teach Computer Information Systems Edit
at Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
are you Susumu Kasai?

08/20/2014
good
CSIS 1550 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Easiest I've ever taken. Only a few assignments all semester. Most of the time was spent explaining the concepts to beginners. I already had several years experience with SQL. I went to class a few times total to turn in assignments only. The actual SQL assignments took less than an hour each. Accent is not too bad to get used to.

04/18/2014
CSIS 2010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

I took his class online and wasn't really impressed with him. If you get lost in the class and you go into see him, he really makes you feel stupid by rolling his eyes at you and taking deep breaths out loud. You will do really well in this class if you don't need him to help you.

01/13/2014
good
CSIS1555 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Class is cake if you have any prior SQL knowledge. He taught my section non-ANSI implicit joins, which I disagree with, but he didn't mark me down for writing ANSI compliant queries. I wish this class was a bit more advanced. I also took the MS Access class from him, and showed him a few tricks with VBA.

11/19/2013
CSIS 2010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kasai was very slow to reply to emails, we're talking at least four days every time I emailed.

11/19/2013

The instructor used a special text book and they weren't available for purchase anywhere until about a month into the semester. This made it very difficult to get started and figure out what was going on. This instructor has 2-3 assignments due EVERY WEEK. If you miss a deadline to turn one in, you are out of luck. No late assignments, PERIOD.

12/18/2012
good
CIS2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online. I knew Access really well already due to my work so this was a breeze for me. I loved that there were no tests or quizzes. Just assignments and you're done. I would recommend this class.

08/22/2012
good
CIS2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took this course online. Professor was very responsive to questions and helpful on difficult sections.

12/14/2011
good
CIS2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Susumu is a great teacher. He allows you to really understand the material and do it a pace that he knows will work. I would take another class from him.

12/14/2011
good
CIS2410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Susumu is an excellent teacher. He likes to create an atmosphere for the student to really think and solve problems using the spreadsheet. This class is worth every penny. I took the class in a classroom where his feedback is better than online. This guy is excellent

08/11/2011
good

Took this class online. Loved it. If you follow instructions and stick to the deadlines for assignments it should be an easy A. Professor was great at emailing back to any questions you have. He is very involved which is sometimes hard to find with online courses.